• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hi to all on the msuk-forum

andyd658

Hi just joined the forum and it looks very good! ive been into radio controlled cars and buggies for quite a few years now but nothing serious only for fun, i built my first truck in 1990 a tamiya midnight pupmkin and ive driffed in and out of trucks cars and buggies ever since but now they are quite technical and need computors to setup the esc etc this is what im not too good at at the moment so i may need a bit of help from time to time which im always very grateful for

all the best Andy

welcome to the forum, don't worry you don't need computers to setup most escs most can be programmed very easily either by transmitter or program box

Thanks, im having trouble setting a decent brake on my hpi buggy with a flux motiv esc and a flux warp 5700kv motor when i need it to stop quickly it slows down gradually it used to skid with the brushed setup i had before i actually took it to my local model shop to see it he could set the braking but he couldnt do it either said i needed to buy a hpi castle link to set other than not having good brakes im happy with how it drives

Edited by andyd658