• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Schumacher Rascal Mini Truck,anyone got one?

smallman28

awesome mini nitro mate i've had mine ages now and the only thing i've broke on it is a rear shock mount (£6) and that was only because i was jumping a van with it and landing it very badly (because i could not see it :whistling: ) well worth getting one imo :good:

:lol: did see your other post about that,I might just get one as a cheap Xmas pressie to myself,I am in need of a bit of cheer :confused:

Out of interest,what fuel do you use in it,thanks :good:

I've got one too, its awesome fun.

Mine only been run on 16%, but going up to 35% soon enough.

New Era do some upgrades, like 12mm wheel adaptors, roll bar, tuned pipe etc, but its great out the box, even more so now the price has dropped.

£140 ARR or £180 RTR.

I've got one too, its awesome fun.

Mine only been run on 16%, but going up to 35% soon enough.

New Era do some upgrades, like 12mm wheel adaptors, roll bar, tuned pipe etc, but its great out the box, even more so now the price has dropped.

£140 ARR or £180 RTR.

35%!!!! :o is that a typo?

God dam!

As much as I want to get one every time I get to the check out part of the order my sensible side kicks in and says "What do you want that for?"

I keep thinking for that much I could get the brakes for the FG and finish that off,on the other hand I could just keep the money in my pocket for now :confused:

Totally peed off at the moment now.

God dam!

As much as I want to get one every time I get to the check out part of the order my sensible side kicks in and says "What do you want that for?"

I keep thinking for that much I could get the brakes for the FG and finish that off,on the other hand I could just keep the money in my pocket for now :confused:

Totally peed off at the moment now.

Must say that I'm in exactly the same dilemma. I've got the cash but want to get my inferno running brushless before I get it. I know I'm going to get one before Christmas though. The guy at my LHS is actually waiting for me to go back and buy it :lol:

Fantus.

Oh well,the deed is done :D

I just oredered the combo which includes everything,the only thing is it also includes the dreaded Model Technics fuel :helpsmilie: I can live with that for now though.

I also stuck on some after run oil,air filter oil and a fuel filter :good:

Should get it all Monday and it is being delivered to my works address,hopefully.

ignore the voices!

from what ive heard they are ridiculously fast, and have on the dot acceleration, but dunno overall though, you could get a larger nitro for £20

but that defeatsthe object-small=more fun!

ignore the voices!

from what ive heard they are ridiculously fast, and have on the dot acceleration, but dunno overall though, you could get a larger nitro for £20

but that defeatsthe object-small=more fun!

:whistling:

Oh well,the deed is done :D

I just ordered the combo which includes everything,the only thing is it also includes the dreaded Model Technics fuel :helpsmilie: I can live with that for now though.

I also stuck on some after run oil,air filter oil and a fuel filter :good:

Should get it all Monday and it is being delivered to my works address,hopefully.