• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HYPER MOTOR MOUNT FOR SALE, CUSTOM CNC, TOP QUALITY.

mfp

IMG_20150408_213451.jpgstill have a couple of motor mounts for sale. Edited by mfp

Ok no prob.

Get back in touch and I will let you.

Still have a few left.

If the chassis hole centres for the uprights are 20.2mm and the bearing hole centre hight from chassis is 20.5mm it will fit.

Alright mate do these fit cage buggys,? Ive seen this on ebay but if you could do it cheaper ;)45dc9da69b497d03ee3b1f368f062476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ad for this product is absurd!  Hong Nor does not make Hypers - Hobao makes the Hyper vehicles. [ although its a rumor that the Hobao factory will be making the new Hong Nor / OFNA Ultra LX3 line of buggies whilst Hong Nor is in transition of ownership ] ... the hong nor vehicles center diffs mounting hole alignments and diff widths for bearings on center diffs will be rather different.  Get a part that is designed for a hyper - for your hyper.  Hong Nor parts this important will likely not align or work properly.

MFP's part designed for hte Hyper is a solid option if they are in stock - else the mount from Hobao [ in orange ] for the Electric Hyper SSe will fit your cage buggy center diff.  I would avoind the part you listed above unless you verbally confirm from the mfg'r that it does in fact fit a Hyper SSe or any Hyper [ pretty sure all hyper center diffs from the Hyper 7 forward are all identical. ] The Hyper SSe mount fits hyper 7 and hyper 8 - havent tried hyper 9 ... So therefore; MFP's mount ill fit your Hyper Cage buggy.

Best of luck ....

Sputty

That ad for this product is absurd! Hong Nor does not make Hypers - Hobao makes the Hyper vehicles. [ although its a rumor that the Hobao factory will be making the new Hong Nor / OFNA Ultra LX3 line of buggies whilst Hong Nor is in transition of ownership ] ... the hong nor vehicles center diffs mounting hole alignments and diff widths for bearings on center diffs will be rather different. Get a part that is designed for a hyper - for your hyper. Hong Nor parts this important will likely not align or work properly.

MFP's part designed for hte Hyper is a solid option if they are in stock - else the mount from Hobao [ in orange ] for the Electric Hyper SSe will fit your cage buggy center diff. I would avoind the part you listed above unless you verbally confirm from the mfg'r that it does in fact fit a Hyper SSe or any Hyper [ pretty sure all hyper center diffs from the Hyper 7 forward are all identical. ] The Hyper SSe mount fits hyper 7 and hyper 8 - havent tried hyper 9 ... So therefore; MFP's mount ill fit your Hyper Cage buggy.

Best of luck ....

Sputty

cheers sputnik,its just the evay add i seen for my car thats the nearest match so if someone here could fabricate me one that would be swell this price is also obsurd i say lol

Ive sold one of my mount to someone with the Hyper SS.

Hi,

I can make some more and will be ready middle of next week.

How many are you after?

Cheers,

Mick.

4 freshly made Hyper motor mounts now for sale.