• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oldham quarry bash 24th august

kangarilla

It's quite nice around this area to live, I like it anyway. It'll be good to see someone else up there every now and again, it gets boring on your own just aimlessly bashing lol I think that's why I break it so much haha

aaaand as usual, it's raining...

I got wet...really wet, but had a good hour up there even so :-D even managed no breakages apart from the spoiler which I glued back last time.

I have quite a few flags in the man shed somewere from when we used to make our own trials sections to make some corner markers next time I think

Edited by stevo2551

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a good few hours up there today, made a half decent track and managed to run the wr8 and the trophy with no real breakages! Made a video but it won't let me upload it to photobucket :'(

Upload to youtube then ;)

And was gonna go up there myself with the lad and his motorbike but got conned into cleaning the back yard after the dogs had ripped loads of stuff up :(

Edited by hebby

Without being thick, I've uploaded it to YouTube, now how do I put it on here?

I'm on a mobile but not using any apps

Edited by stevo2551

• 3 weeks later...

Well i was alone :( was a good day either way as i sat chilling in the sun whilst my lad and a load of other where riding around on there motor-x bikes :)