• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OHO's Axial SCX10 D90.

Started to add a few bits to my cage today, I also added the RC4WD lightbar from the Wraith, this will only be used on pretty flat ground because of how top heavy it is (even without the cage etc...) so going purely for looks.

Sadly the string/rope doesn't look very good, but I can't find any long straps or anything so this will have to do for now.

Also maybe thinking about a spare wheel/tyre on the bonnet, but unsure yet.

IMG_4238_zps0676ef2f.jpg

IMG_4240_zps502d45ae.jpg

IMG_4239_zps555eef0d.jpg

i started something there didn't I :whistling: wasn't saying to change hobby just messing around :D i keep saying i'm going to do a different hobby but i never do and i never will :lol:  :thumbsup:

You've started nothing, I fancy a new project... I enjoy building them more than I do using them in most cases, so just time to clear some space and start something different.

It just seems when someone else does it, it's all good and well.

When I do it, it's like the crime of the century :lol: doesn't bother me :)

You've started nothing, I fancy a new project... I enjoy building them more than I do using them in most cases, so just time to clear some space and start something different.

It just seems when someone else does it, it's all good and well.

When I do it, it's like the crime of the century :lol: doesn't bother me :)

i meant i started people saying what other hobbies to do but never mind i'm just the same as you i like building them a lot more then using them i'm also selling some of my rcs to fund a new project and make some space if you want to sell your rcs then do it and don't give a monkeys what other people say that's the way i look at it anyway :thumbsup:

• Like 1

i meant i started people saying what other hobbies to do but never mind i'm just the same as you i like building them a lot more then using them i'm also selling some of my rcs to fund a new project and make some space if you want to sell your rcs then do it and don't give a monkeys what other people say that's the way i look at it anyway :thumbsup:

Yep absolutely :)