• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

do you have another(odd) interest or hobby

teddyt

i am always shooting our farm with my weihrauch hw35k carbine. love it haha. Also have a hw100, 97, 80, webley raider, and an original 35 that is about 50 years old and still shoots spot on ! :D 

were about you guys shoot ?

Used to shoot in garden at knockdown targets but since they are going to be licensing air guns in Scotland I sold mine as there is no clubs near me and I don't hunt and plinking at targets doesn't count as a reason to own an air gun when the licensing comes in

Used to shoot in garden at knockdown targets but since they are going to be licensing air guns in Scotland I sold mine as there is no clubs near me and I don't hunt and plinking at targets doesn't count as a reason to own an air gun when the licensing comes in

un lucky lad haha

Take up sugar juggling Purcy, much better use of your time, and a skill that takes practice. As a previous, Underwater Sugar Juggling Champion, I still nip down the deep end of the local pool, 1kg bag of Tate and Lyle in hand to throw a few moves.....

As above but a variation......i used to spend many hours plaiting urine. The amazing thing is how many different ways you can plait urine. It did take me many hours of practise to get to the level I was (finished 3rd once in the European Championships) and nearly as long to rid my fingers of the yellowy stain.......sadly I had to give it up as too many of my friends were taking the urine......

• Like 1

i am always shooting our farm with my weihrauch hw35k carbine. love it haha. Also have a hw100, 97, 80, webley raider, and an original 35 that is about 50 years old and still shoots spot on ! :D

were about you guys shoot ?

A couple of permissions around Milton Keynes

And a pheasant syndicate next to silverstone circuit

I have daystate pcp rifles & hw ( Weihrauch ) springer's. I do HFT shooting & plinking about at a few ranges I go to around the midlands.

as I would like to get back in to hunting but I have not done that for many many years, plus it is hard to shooting permissions to go on.

• Like 2

must take a lot of work to look after I had gold fish once and found it hard to keep alive lol

It is at first but once you get to grips with the water chemistry it's fairly easy :)

Also helps with decent equipment ;) I mean would someone work in a garage with pound land spanners?

• Like 1

A couple of permissions around Milton KeynesAnd a pheasant syndicate next to silverstone circuit

I have four estates I shoot on in Eccleshal, one in Dilhorne and another in a place called cellerhead. Good hunting and my girls are getting into it aswell and help me prep the shot prey for the table.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...