• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help please think ive knackered trophy 4.6

jeff66

hi all

great news as you know just bought the trophy 2nd hand.been back to the model shop where the person originally purchased this from.tod them the what had happened.they said if I could get proof of purchase then they would honour the hpi warrenty.

so managed to speak to the person and he said he would print off a bank statement for proof.the shop excepted this as they can go back on there records.

so still got the rest of the warranty for car.

thanks for all your help on this subject.i am sure I will be jumping in some of the topics and asking some questions.

thanks again to all you

• Like 1

hi all

update on the tophy that I bought.

sent the engine back to hpi on Monday and the shop received a new one back today.the shops going to put the trophy back together and run it in and tune it up before it comes back.so hopefully I should have this back by the end of next week and will be able to  take my son out next weekend weather permitting