• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Electric Hobao Hyper MT Sport 4WD Monster Truck!

53HRA

I wouldn't buy the RTR just a roller would be better.

Yup, the roller is the one I'm after. I hope this is a goodun! A kit roller would be even better.

Yup, the roller is the one I'm after. I hope this is a goodun! A kit roller would be even better.

Taken from the cml link

Please Note: This kit is sold as a rolling chassis and requires Electric Motor, Speed Controller, Radio System, Wheel Wrench, Lipo Batteries and AA batteries. (** NB:the battery packs required for the truck are two NiMH (up to 8-cell

ok i know nothing about this sort of frame chassis  so do they take a beating  also to me it looks like the battery holders are going to come off at some point.  lol

ok i know nothing about this sort of frame chassis  so do they take a beating  also to me it looks like the battery holders are going to come off at some point.  lol

Its not been released yet so no body knows the savage takes a good hammering and that has a similar chassis lay out ?

I just wish they'd hurry up and release it this cash i got stashed for one is screaming at me to spend it !!!!!!! 

Its not been released yet so no body knows the savage takes a good hammering and that has a similar chassis lay out ?

I just wish they'd hurry up and release it this cash i got stashed for one is screaming at me to spend it !!!!!!!

Back off, you schlagg! Me first! ;)

Looks stronger than a savage to me as the chassis is one piece rather than seperate tvps held together by everything in between. One piece with 2 bends will be stronger than the two seperate pieces in the savage. That's at least if the materials are the same. Just my thoughts about strength anyway.

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it.. The only bit I'm concerned about is the way the front and rear end mount which is a bit like the e maxx !? Only a good sound thrashing will tell me how good or bad that is thou .