• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what rc you planning next

vrs55

Hopefully a 1/8 electric truggy, going to sell one of the buggys first to raise the money. Not sure what to go for though it's going to be purely for bashing so far it's down to a hyper st or trophy not sure what's better or what else is similar.

I really want a petrol. Trouble is, I'm running out of places to run the nitros without peeing people off so I can't really justify one!

Really want a rally car ken block wr8 would be nice .

Did pre - order a mini 8 t but changed my mind..... But waiting for some reviews first on the ground clearance as want it to do grass as well as loose gravel.

Looks like a lot of you already have your next rc planned out I hope iam not encouraging you lot to spend more money on rc lol

The vast majority of us need little to no encouragement to buy a new rc lol.

It's far too easy to spend other peoples money too lol

• Like 3

Looks like a lot of you already have your next rc planned out I hope iam not encouraging you lot to spend more money on rc lol

Not a chance, I, and many others, need no encouragement; a bottomless bank account perhaps, but never, ever encouragement ;)

New Hyper Rally car, as spotted on MS this morning. Best find a nice, quiet, well tarmaced place to move to!

• Like 1

Slicks for tarmac, which, with the low cog, is probably where this will do well, likewise, gravel/dust tracks, with different boots...

Personally, I think the price is good, especially when I have a 4s ready set up to drop in. If it drops further, win win, I say! I think this will be bought, and stuff the truggy!

I've decided not going with any of the 3 I listed in my first post I'am going to go for a hpi blitz instead maybe at end of the year got this week of work had to much free time on my hands to be on here or looking up my next rc  :whistling: