• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSR (modelsportracing) intro.

MSR

Hello to everyone at this forum. I am the member of the Croatian RC forum, father of the son/driver RC 1/5 in Croatian RC Championship and his mechanic. I try to more promote RC racing in Croatia so I made personal web site for my son (http://free-zg.t-com.hr/modelsport ) Site contains Croatian Championship standing, photos, videos, photo of the week...for now only in Croatian :( but I hope that site will grow up and one day, maybe, I make some english version. :confused:

Anyway, I find this forum nice, and I am glad to find you B)

MSR

Edited by MSR

weelcome mate

And yeap - the website needs to have an english equivalent :P

Have fun

Ziggy

Thanx. :good:

I didn't finish this one yet...so, if site will grows it would have ENG. version.

MSR :cheers:

Hi MSR.

Welcome, great to have someone in another part of Europe on board. :) Croatia is in Europe I think? Hehe. :)

:D if it's not it will be :huh:;) Thank you.

Hi and welcome :good: looks like a great site easy to find your way around although I can understand any of the words :P:lol:

thank you...although i am pure beginner in web site building.... Hope that day will come when you will see english version of it.

Thank you, once again for your wellcome.

MSR

Welcome :) WIll be good having some one who uses outside of britains input into the forum! :good:

well, it is hard for me to participate because of my eng. lang. isn't so good as it should be. But, thanx for your welcome and I hope that I'll provide to you some informations of Croatian RC world and vice versa. :D

After all, we are one big RC familly, right? I mean, no matter where we live or wich lang. we speak... :good:

We all DRIVE :ph34r::drinks::wheelchair::D

Edited by MSR

Welcome MSR, always good to have another member :good:

Your English is very good, much better than my Croatian :D

I'm sure of it :36_11_6[1]: Thank you for your welcome...It is nice to be accepted as a member of your forum :good: . Hope to good topic, some advise and most of all good fun and spreading aknowledge about RC all around. :good::good::cheers:

welcome mate, hope you enjoy it here

and your spelling is better than most other peoples too :P

reaaly, vhy yu dotn sej so...iAm gled to haer tis rofl rofl rofl rofl

Translation Croatian: stvarno, pa kaj ne velis tak....drago mi je to cuti rofl rofl rofl

Translation English (as should be): Really, why you don't say so...I am glad to hear this :D:D:D

:good: