• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

17 hours ago, oodboo said:

Has anyone tried the 3rd party light kits you can get? Been looking at the lights for the batmobile, mustang and even the speed champions sets.

Only seen them on eBay. Some of them sell quite a lot. No idea you could get one for the speed champs.

17 hours ago, oodboo said:

Has anyone tried the 3rd party light kits you can get? Been looking at the lights for the batmobile, mustang and even the speed champions sets.

No, one's I've seen are very expensive - looking at £60+ i think.

20 minutes ago, oodboo said:

There are a few for the speed champions on Amazon but they tend to cost more than the car. Might get one and give it a try one day.

Got to be worth a try. I'm looking at some of my speed champs and it looks tight in there. The larger models no doubt will fit easier.

I'm all done on the ZR1 now, no more fun :( 

DSCF4463.jpg

DSCF4470.jpg

DSCF4475.jpg

DSCF4478.jpg

DSCF4481.jpg

For £24 it's pretty good value. Pistons move up and down and there's a little gear at the back which you twist to make the steering work.

• Like 1

Just now, oodboo said:

Just found the speed champs Audi Quattro S1 for 12.99 so ordered one, going to get the lights for it next week. Saved trying to stuff it into my existing Audi.

Good find. I was just looking at the lights for the Audi, they look pretty good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/PEXL-Lighting-Champions-Compatible-Quattro/dp/B086W8VV9B/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=lego+speed+champion+lights&qid=1591966641&sr=8-5

8 minutes ago, ChrisT said:

That kit is already in the basket waiting for next week 👍

• Like 1

If anyone wants one if these little Batmobiles that came as a free gift with the big one you pick them up on Amazon from only £250!!!

IMG_20200613_172544.jpg

LEGO 40433 BATMAN 1989 Batmobile - Limited Edition https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082951L12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_J8p5Eb2KPDRRE

Edited by oodboo
Added link
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, oodboo said:

If anyone wants one if these little Batmobiles that came as a free gift with the big one you pick them up on Amazon from only £250!!!

IMG_20200613_172544.jpg

LEGO 40433 BATMAN 1989 Batmobile - Limited Edition https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082951L12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_J8p5Eb2KPDRRE

I have one of those upstairs still boxed,  came with the big one