• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Lego fanatics

hebby

Mine was direct from Lego. Comes triple boxed so should arrive OK. BTW online ones do not come with the trolley arrangement. 

Yodel delivered mine at 8:00pm and was annoyed when the Yodel van finally showed up until I saw the driver. She was far, far too good looking to be deIvering packages. Friendly and insisted on carrying the package inside.as well.  

:36_11_12[1]:

John

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 1

Thanks John, thankfully mine was exactly the same triple boxed. Sadly no pretty driver for me, just a fat middle aged bloke who really didn't look like he knew how to operate a van judging by his reversing skills into our carpark.

Anyway it's here now and although the box isn't massive, the fact its 16KG and almost a cube makes it a bit awkward to carry through doorways! :)

ZKkD0dn.jpg?1

Edited by Feedtheinferno

Good news :thumbsup:

Not that heavy but awkward to carry.

Project Display Case is underway. :D

New coffee table will be converted by fitting glass in the sides to make a dustproof display case that will be the focal point of the lounge. Oak frame just loosely assembled pending mods. Routing out frame at the sides to accept the glass and fitting castors.

John

IMG_1642.jpg

Edited by johninderby

1 hour ago, Feedtheinferno said:

Looks good John I may have to commission one from you when you have finished it!

I weighed it when it arrived and 16kg is pretty heavy for a box full of little plastic bricks :)

Problem was where to display it as it's s fair size when built. Looked at coffee table display cases but nothing decent under 550 quid so found a glass topped coffe table that lent itself to being converted with minimum fuss.

John