• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Peel Park Saturday 12th April.

shdaxner

Well we spoke about it yesterday at Birstall, how about we make it official.

Ill be going and Ill probably be there for around 10am ish.

Who else is up for it?

Edited by shdaxner

Yes at the bottom of cliffe road is generally the easiest place to park.

I have been before when the gate is open and you could park right next to the track but I am not sure if you are allowed too?

will try to make it but got family coming up from Gt Yarmouth so might be unavailable :(

Bit of a noob, can anyone come is it just a general bash, any tea facilities nearby, do i need to bring owt special, apart from car, soz for all questions

u are more than welcome buddy.think you would be better bringing flask if you want a cuppa.

I was planning on giving the ST a good hammering on Saturday but I don't think my battery tray and ESC mount will be here in time so I'll have to take it easy :(

On the plus side I do have two more batteries coming tomorrow so that is double the run time :D

I've fitted the 23t pinion gear and bigger wheels to my beetle MERV. Let's see how long the diffs last! Might borrow a thermometer from one of you guys if you've got one. I ordered one from amazoon but no sign if it yet.