• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

vorza equivalent?

I was watching a few vorza clips yesterday & it got me wondering, what is the cheaper equivalent of a vorza? New I mean not a conversion, I know losi 8e's are popular but is there any others that can handle 5s 6s? Is the hyper SSE capable? I searched for hot bodies but came up with something unsuitable. ;-)

I thought the D8 was the vorza in nitro dress but the d8 has some very nice upgrades the d8 pro mayb but its nitro.

I think revomaddness has a brand new d8 roller

At fair price then mayb a vorza elec kit could be fitted????

I saw a vorza and on roll it sounded like a meat grinder lol the motors must be huge ide like a 6s one day but mayb losi tekno with elec clutch so it rolls smooth.

LOL I never said it was a match, I dont think you'll get a match for much less money... think of it just as a 6S hobby buggy heh

I can imagine it now... getting it out of the box... panicking while plugging the batteries in. Then maybe 50 seconds of fun before the whole thing catches fire heh

Back to the subject tho, there are a couple of heavily hopped up vorzas on Maxbashing at the moment, still expensive tho.

Edited by Samuran

I got hold of a lightning stadium pro and I've converted it and put a 180a team orion R8 pro so can do up to 6s I've dipped it in corrosion x so it's now waterproof. So it's a case of if you see a roller you like you can put whatever you want in it to meet your requirments

There is a list on here somewhere on what I spent I'll try and find it. I landed on my feet with the truck though but a lightning stadium has just sold on here for

Edited by Peakey29