• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pharrel's Losi 5ive-T - *Update*

Pharrel

Enjoyable read, my super bee arrived on my desk today. I will also add I had an issue with mine when I got it (was second hand) with the throttle that when i started it, it would be on full throttle. Now coming from a family that owns a car dealership and growing up in the workshop, iI understand engines so took the filter off, check all the butterflys were right and everything was opening and closing as it should. After much head scratching and changing, I found when the car started, the servo twitched and went to full throttle, i just never noticed cos I panic and instantly kill it then the servo would go back to normal. 

Again after much head scratching, found the when the servo was vibrated or knocked it would twitch and most twitch to throttle open and not brake! I opened the servo up and no loose wires and everything OK, can only guess it was a faulty POT, swapped the servo and all OK now!

• 1 month later...