• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

buying spares for mta4 s50

spannamonkey

After suggestions I've been given for a nitro mt I'm pretty set on getting an MTA s50 but a bit concerned about how easy it is to get sparea . does anyone know if they're still readily available and where to buy from. I really have my heart set on this truck but don't want it if I'll struggle for parts

Spares, at times, can be an issue to find. A positive about your chosen model it shares all parts with the Team Associated MGT 8.0. These can be found on the bay, Wonderland models and other stockists.

Some parts would need to ordered by the stockist anyway.

Hi, S50 is a good solid truck IMO I would suggest the Losi XXL or Savage X 4.6 I have personally taken a Savage X 4.6 off a 100 metre drop and apart from the body shell cracking and a glow plug it was fine very durable truck, Losi XXL Spektrum transmitter good engine good all round, but as I say S50 good but may have to wait for certain parts, any 3 of these trucks and you will be happy BEWARE of fuel consumption in the S50 :( 

If you are willing to look at other brands for a MT, it's worth looking at Traxxas, very strong and durable, although can be more expensive, just depends what is your budget.

• Like 1