• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbywing QUICRUN-WP-8BL150

mydoddy69

I bought the first one of these from modelsport and it has died on me only used it about 6 times and it won't even power up any more can safely say I'm not impressed with it

I bought the first one of these from modelsport and it has died on me only used it about 6 times and it won't even power up any more can safely say I'm not impressed with it

You can buy my one if you want 

• 5 months later...

I've just bought one but having trouble with the programming box, just says "Connecting to ESC" currently I've got the black one with blue screened small LCD one with 4 buttons on like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/380947601460?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=108&chn=ps&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0

am I right in saying you need the led programme card for this ESC?? like this http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/198885/?gclid=CJLf8LfvtsECFYzHtAodnl0A2A

Don't buy one fella, I've got one you can have... ;)

lol!! now you say I've already ordered one, the program box I already had matched the ESC that I bought that was wrong I just assumed it would work with one of these :36_11_13[1]:

This is my first E conversion and have this esc with the 2000kv motor combo in my hyper st and run for first time today and was well impressed..

Cheap as chips on slow boat from China if you can wait.

Well recommended so far.

• 1 month later...