• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maesterio's Baja

maesterio

http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/hitec-hs5805mg-digital-mega-quarter-scale-digital-2219510.html

pull's 4.7kg more than the savox & is cheaper? Hitec or savox?

iam running this servo with a li-fe battery and it seems tobe pretty good value for the money 

http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/hitec-hs805mg-mega-quarter-scale-metal-gear-dual-bb-2214540.html

Tbf, that's not the biggest challenge in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk 2

Ofcourse it's not but at least you know it's not gonna go tits up on the first jump.

The other bit's dont really matter I just needed the savox :)

Edited by maesterio

It's looking good so far bud! Keep up with it, buy what ever parts you like as long as you enjoy them :)

Also earlier I wasn't referencing the wheels not moving as correct I was saying when the wheels are off the ground and one is spun the other should spin in the opposite direction.

Just making a new order on abbots/freepawn will either get the ddm ones or silverback. 

If ordering from silverbacks order two lots, as they only send you enough for two wheels not four Grrrr

If ordering from silverbacks order two lots, as they only send you enough for two wheels not four Grrrr

Or nut&bolt the outside like most do and use the Silverback screws on the inners

• Like 1

I have my side pipe up for sale & have already sold my old dom.

Reason for selling the side pipe was I just don't like the look of it, I'll get it back once I get a kraken cage or somthing in the future.

I'm looking for a new pipe, the ddm fast pipe looks quite sexy.

I'm looking for the best all round/top end power.

What does the CPI pipe give power throughout the band, low end top end ? The ddm fast pipe looks sexy & offers power throughout with good top end might go for that

its also very noisy and get totaly trashed if you land on the rear end with a 5b