• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

33 minutes ago, bombercountynick said:

Really gone off mine at the minute just cant see to find a decent juice that, A; I don't get sick of after a few tanks, or, B; takes like utter crap after a few rips and goes on to kill my coil!!

try some off the liquid rage stuff none off it is too sweet so coils dont get killed quick and all the flavors are nice

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the link above for juice but thats above me lol. Mixing nic myself. 

My cig shop has gone bust plus told me the company who supply the juice have stopped selling 24 strength anyway. I cant find any of it online ( Britania E-Liquid ) Sherbert lemon 24. 

I was paying  £10 for four 10ml bottles. 

I just brought a packet of coils too so locked to 1.8ohm for atleast 3 months i bet they do last a good while aspire triton tank. 

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of thin 24 sherbert lemon? 

I think it has to be thin juice for the coil i have. 

On 23/02/2017 at 19:31, RCbutcher said:

I tried the link above for juice but thats above me lol. Mixing nic myself. 

My cig shop has gone bust plus told me the company who supply the juice have stopped selling 24 strength anyway. I cant find any of it online ( Britania E-Liquid ) Sherbert lemon 24. 

I was paying  £10 for four 10ml bottles. 

I just brought a packet of coils too so locked to 1.8ohm for atleast 3 months i bet they do last a good while aspire triton tank. 

Can anyone recommend a good supplier of thin 24 sherbert lemon? 

I think it has to be thin juice for the coil i have. 

try local pound shops they seem to have bought up a lot off the high strength juices to sell off cheap our local one has tonnes off 10ml bottles at 99p each

• 2 weeks later...

So my istick 100w has packed in, looking for a dual 18650 regulated replacement. Any ideas guys?

1 hour ago, Hyper-d said:

So my istick 100w has packed in, looking for a dual 18650 regulated replacement. Any ideas guys?

ive recently got a smok alien and its really nice

but whats your budget

if you want to spend a bit on something a bit more special i would go for a lost vape therion

Not too much if I can help it. I don't drop my mods often(maybe 10 times max in my 3yrs of vaping) but the last two istick 100's I've had have both broke by the 510 connector detaching. The first time I was stood on a bloody bridge and nearly lost my tank in the canal lol so only have my x cube ultra ATM.

i shall give the alien a look :good:

ive never dropped a mod yet thankfully but if i did i could use one off the other 14 i have

i tend to buy broken ones off ebay really cheap and fix them to sell on to fund new ones

i usually get rx200s dead cheap as there are a few common issues with them that are easy to fix if you know what you are doing

I got an aspire something or other.  It's really adjustable.  Works a treat. I've now gotta try to fix my cool fire 4. I need a spare . Im a clumsy bugger :@.@:

2 hours ago, rawalker666 said:

you cant buy them seperate ive tried even contacted wismec them selfs and it not possible best bet if you got a broken rx200 is replace board with a dna 200

i thought about that but too much hassle as the face plates are abit different to each other and also the modding part is a pain from what ive seen on youtube but i may do it if i cant find a board 

Right you lovely lot who fancies a free mod or kit ? Yes I said FREE Brand  new and FREE !! 

Just order some juice and get a free mod its that simple lol

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/free-mod.html?utm_source=Vampire+Vape&utm_campaign=962eb3ae67-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_03_15&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_13e6f3b9a4-962eb3ae67-277802329

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i need to give up the cigirits .

smoke 8-10 rollups a day  ....... need a robostick thats not all bells and jangles . just need something to save me the £13 a week i spend on cigirits , i did whe i  first had heart attack have a Ego with a small CE tank , but i gave up in the end it was costing more than a pack of tobbaco was so i started huffing the sticks again, BUT i now really need to kick the habit for my health . had like 5 chect infections over the spate of 4 months and they just dont go so quick any more so i need a robostick.

its got to be simple, last a blooming good while , and not leak when its in my bike jacket , juice style not those little throw away expensive carts , im not a rebuilder either i just get stressed and throw stuff away when it gets to much so must be cheap on replacing bits and like i said last a blooming good while, it must also replicate the hit from cigirits to and take any old make of juice as i ahve very few shops close by and means i could be choping and changing juices often .

need an idea on strength and some idea on whats good for my pocket looking at 20-30 quid all in at most inc liquid.
currently i smoke GV yellow smooth

Edited by Tamiyacowboy

On 15/04/2017 at 19:24, Tamiyacowboy said:

Ok i need to give up the cigirits .

smoke 8-10 rollups a day  ....... need a robostick thats not all bells and jangles . just need something to save me the £13 a week i spend on cigirits , i did whe i  first had heart attack have a Ego with a small CE tank , but i gave up in the end it was costing more than a pack of tobbaco was so i started huffing the sticks again, BUT i now really need to kick the habit for my health . had like 5 chect infections over the spate of 4 months and they just dont go so quick any more so i need a robostick.

its got to be simple, last a blooming good while , and not leak when its in my bike jacket , juice style not those little throw away expensive carts , im not a rebuilder either i just get stressed and throw stuff away when it gets to much so must be cheap on replacing bits and like i said last a blooming good while, it must also replicate the hit from cigirits to and take any old make of juice as i ahve very few shops close by and means i could be choping and changing juices often .

need an idea on strength and some idea on whats good for my pocket looking at 20-30 quid all in at most inc liquid.
currently i smoke GV yellow smooth

try one off these they are rather good little bit s off kit http://www.mailordervapes.com/Starter Kits/Ijust2-mini-UK only advice is before you put coil in fluff up the cotton on the sides with a pin to loosen it a bit and it will last longer and always make sure you buy spare coils so you are ready for if they burn out

if you need any help just message the shop he is a mate off mine and knows a lot and very helpful

when i quit a year ago i went straight to 3mg nicotine and managed to stop straight away no problems

if you want more battery life and easier filling this is a very good bit off kit but costs more http://www.mailordervapes.com/Starter Kits/Sub-ohm-kit/Smok-Osub-plus-80w-Kit-uk

Edited by rawalker666