• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

3 hours ago, rawalker666 said:

i would advise watching a few youtube vids on how to do the rba head on it as if you get it wrong it will leak badly

Thanks for the advise bud.  I have watched a few before I bought the tank (will watch a few more since I own one now).  I like to research on anything I buy.

Finally got round to using my griffin 25. A noticeable improvement over the 22. Still not used the tfv8 as didn't have a mod capable of handling the pre made beasties so jus bought an X cube ultra.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got myself the new aspire clieto 120 and got to say its an amazing tank with great flavor and plenty off air flow only thing is you really vant vape at the 120w cos it gets far too hot but at 80w its perfect would definatly recommend it to anyone for a nice easy tank to use

On 8/27/2016 at 17:43, rawalker666 said:

Just got myself the new aspire clieto 120 and got to say its an amazing tank with great flavor and plenty off air flow only thing is you really vant vape at the 120w cos it gets far too hot but at 80w its perfect would definatly recommend it to anyone for a nice easy tank to use

your turning into me when i first started ohhh a shiney thing i must buy it now lollolol don`t worry it will wear off one day all tell you when it happens to me but i cant see it happening anytime soon tooo many new shiney things coming out  

• 4 weeks later...

got a couple of new things a smok guardian sub e pipe not bad battery life aint the best with the built in 1900mah battery if you go low also got a limitless rdta plus which i really like and a free smok h-priv of my wee bro 

20160928_085622_zps8tlod8os.jpg

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, rawalker666 said:

ive just ordered a smok guardian III i liked the adjustable wattage and prefer seperate batteries just in serch off a decent pipe style dripn tip now they all seem to small internal bore to me

i was going to buy one of them when they first came out until i saw they like to crack were they join the 510 on the back of the shaft so did`nt bother buying it and smok are bringing out a 40w version aswell. i got a dtip tip for mine and its abit pants as like you say the bore is very narrow so not much use unless you like mouth to lung or sucking threw a straw lol

http://www.smoktech.com/kit/guardian-40w

Might get the big beast in a few week.

I've got a cleito aswell nice flavour but find the 0.2 coils spit a lot of juice tho.

Also have found a local potion brewer 100ml £15 so I can get my vape on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/08/2016 at 19:51, rawalker666 said:

ive just got the 25mm griffin mini its great

also bought one off these http://www.mailordervapes.com/box-mod-uk/Variable-wattage-mods-devices/Lost-Vape-Triade-DNA-200-UK

I really fancy one of these  but can't make my mind up between this or the obs engine . You had any troubles with it like leaking and wicking ? What's the cape likegood flavour ? 

Thanks 

I'm a recently converted vapist!! 

Was always really anti-vaping up until 3-4 months ago when my friend at work eventually got me to have a go on his, I've not looked back since!

I smoked on/off for 5 years or so, not touched a cigarette since i've had my puffer, started out with a used one off my friend this is what i'm on now.

Bought the Aspire Cleito tank, then ended up buying the Aspire NX75 MOD.

Really like the mod as you can charge the battery up via USB or just remove and put another in (18650 batteries)

Goes up to 75w which is ample for me.

30315808035_8bf177260e_b.jpgnx75 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

30280779146_c406f46126_b.jpgnx75 2 by Nicholas Simpson, on Flickr

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

I really fancy one of these  but can't make my mind up between this or the obs engine . You had any troubles with it like leaking and wicking ? What's the cape likegood flavour ? 

Thanks 

both are very good for flavor but for idiot proof wicking go with the engine

9 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

03776b4e16f7b9d4e4c38b0dffa84b9b.jpg

Got myself an rx200s last week and straight away got rid off the standard 510 connection and replaced it with a fat daddy one that looks a lot better and no sticky pin like the standard

Just won on eBay for not much at all another rx200s just advertised as spares or repair so will be looking at fixing that to make a little money on it

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk