• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

another thing to try is to close the airflow abit as it should help with flavour as the vape will be more concentrated rather than having it more open and then all you get is big clouds well biggish clouds with tank you have  

WARNING TO ALL VAPERS DO NOT BUT A NEW SMOK TFV8 UNLESS YOU WANT TO CARRY ROUND A TANKER FULL OFF JUICE THIS THING REALLY DRINKS

But the flavor and everything else about it is amazing

unfortunatly you can go through a tank full off juice in under an hour and your mods batteries wont last long at the 150w you need to vape at

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hyper-d said:

My pre order still hasn't turned up :( 

just have a tanker off juice on stand by you can empty the tank in half an hour easy most off the coils recommend 150w too

got this last week a mushroom mod single 26650 battery mech squonker not cheap but i wanted one for ages. the only bad bit is you have to put your name on a list which only opens every few months so i had to buy it secondhand 

20160628_091457_zpsip0qodt3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2016 at 18:35, rawalker666 said:

d4bd303cc275be6f1936a3e3122aaa7a.jpg

New toy

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

i have the black version aswell as the white version and its not just what you said you need to know about you also need a rda or tank with a potruding 510 pin as its a hybrid top cap 

received_1203665246333275.jpeg

received_1203665349666598.jpeg

55 minutes ago, mini-z-awd said:

i have the black version aswell as the white version and its not just what you said you need to know about you also need a rda or tank with a potruding 510 pin as its a hybrid top cap 

received_1203665246333275.jpeg

received_1203665349666598.jpeg

im using a goon clone and thats great pin is perfect for it

• 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since i've only just brought juice.  Today my TVF8 arrived and yesterday I got the IPV D3 as my koooper mini stopped working due to a wire came lose.  But I managed to fix it by resoldering it.  I like the small box mods like the kooper mini etc as I use them for work on out having a few beers etc. 

The IPV D3 is quite a beast for a small 80w box mod.  Dropped it already from quite high already and works fine.  The TVF8 tank is a beast, I thought the D3 could maybe manage it with the T8 octuple coil at 80w I was so wrong lol.  It works but not if you know what I mean.  On my 150w Sigelei running at 100w with Loaded Glazed Donuts is bliss love it.  But it is a juice killer.

23 hours ago, cyronn said:

Nice, I might try the rba head for it and see if it's better than my Griffen rta.  I use my Alantis 2.0 the most when I'm out, as I find coils are cheap and a coil last myself almost a full 7 days.

i would advise watching a few youtube vids on how to do the rba head on it as if you get it wrong it will leak badly

got a couple of new toys a dna 75 squonker and a innokin axiom tank the dna 75 is up for sale just not for me (to admin iam not trying to sell it here just saying) and iam waiting for a ijoy tornado nano to arrive aswell.

pb`s not working so no pics