• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

Anyone bought from Banggood, looking at a Vamo kit on there but bit unsure of the ins and outs of this vaping lark!

i would`nt touch a vamo of any kind there not the best device around if you can look for something like the mvp3 i seen one today for

If it was a complete kit I would have one but I don't know what else is needed.

I agree with mini-z just pick up a MVP 3 and a Aspire mini nautilus and some nice juice and that's all you need really.

Another vote for the mvp3. Not used anything else since I bought it.

Just been to the LVS for some juice and walked out with a new RDA. Aromamizer by Steam Crave. I like it a lot, went for the hex shape.

Owner told me about a new RTA that he will have in soon by Steam Crave. Bottom fed but the juice flows directly up through the deck via 4 holes. Got me interested.

Another vote for the mvp3. Not used anything else since I bought it.

Just been to the LVS for some juice and walked out with a new RDA. Aromamizer by Steam Crave. I like it a lot, went for the hex shape.

Owner told me about a new RTA that he will have in soon by Steam Crave. Bottom fed but the juice flows directly up through the deck via 4 holes. Got me interested.

it sounds like your thinking about getting a squonker iam waiting on my cherry bomber squonker to arrive along with a velocity rda that can be a dripper or squonker 

it sounds like your thinking about getting a squonker iam waiting on my cherry bomber squonker to arrive along with a velocity rda that can be a dripper or squonker 

Maybe? He didn't say what it was called. I will take a look at it when he gets them in a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

got my cherry bomber about a week ago with a velocity rda attie fitted the squonk pin and of i went squonking this rda chucks some cloudage witht he 24g 0.49ohm coils i fitted tonite oh and i also managed to get myself a atlantis v2 today for less than half price most places are asking for them and that thing can chuck clouds with 0.5 ohm coil at 28 watts on a smok m80

WP_20150710_002_zpsowaujyum.jpg

WP_20150710_001_zps7mc11ylh.jpg

WP_20150710_003_zpsrgpbl25f.jpg

Decided to quit smoking

Bought a kangertech subox mini. Very impressive! Didn't think these things would be as good as they are for helping giving up. Started using it yesterday morning and not even thought about a rollie yet!

Decided to quit smoking

Bought a kangertech subox mini. Very impressive! Didn't think these things would be as good as they are for helping giving up. Started using it yesterday morning and not even thought about a rollie yet!

good on you and it will help you alot all you have todo now is get some flavour`s you really like and stay of the stinkies  

Sub tank minis are great, I run .6 ohm coil with 6mg juice and was my 'go to' tank till last week.......then I got a billow v2 :)

a8f0127f269a93d0c7e38c0bcc8470dd.jpg this is a beast. Wattage goes up to 50 but I found it a bit harsh up there so it's currently set at 33 which I'm finding quite nice so far. Work may force me to up this on Monday though lol

if you stick a lower ohm coil in it then you could go upto 50w but i would stick were you are right now 

It's got a 0.5ohm coil atm.

iam running the same ohm coil in a atlantis v2 and im running 30w`s and it does the job for me though if i do go higher watts it does get better but 30w is my sweet spot right now now. i do have 0.3 ohm coils coming so then i can go alot higher anything upto 80 w`s if i wanted too but i dont think it will do that lol

If you up the wattage would battery time be reduced?

yes greatly if you run at full 50w`s the batt wont last as long as when your running the 33w`s you are running the know.

edit.

just sold my squonker it wasnt getting used much so off it go`s to its new owner 

Edited by mini-z-awd

Thought as much. Not too hot on electronic things. Very good at shorting metal wire out tho...

the easist thing todo is run it at 33w`s and see how long it last`s then try a higher wattage and see what happens then. it also depends on what batterys you are using if there low mah then they wont last long at high wattages i use sony 25r`s which are 2500mah and they usually last about a day in most of my mods even at 30 or so watts