• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

xl2 problem

arogon1235

derp found out it does have that feature reversed channel 2 and it works how it should now foward green light light up and reverse the red light lights up.  

cant believe i didn't think of that must have been because i was annoyed. thanks r46 cant thank you enough mate. top man :good:

yours is as follows:

1.) Turn on the radio

2.) Press the large, round ENTER button. The MODEL text will highlight.

3.) Turn the large, round ENTER button until REV highlights

4.) Press the large, round ENTER button. The channel number will begin flashing.

5.) Turn the large, round ENTER button to select the channel number you want.

6.) Press the END button. The NOR (or REV) indication will start flashing.

7.) Turn the large, round ENTER button to select REV (reverse) or NOR (normal).

8.) Press the large, round ENTER button to save the setting for this channel. The transmitter will make a slight BEEP sound.

9.) This channel has now been changed and saved. If you want to change another channel, go back to step 4.

10.) When you have changed the direction of all the channels you wanted to change, press the BACK button to return to the opening screen.

Done :good:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

just looked at the esc again and looks like i have a problem again when i am applying no break or throttle and the esc flashes yellow i can use the throttle and break no problem and seems fine but when i looked up the led codes for flashing yellow with no throttle input it says possible problem with esc i have re calibrated it but it still does the same thing should i send it of to castle to get it looked at or am i worrying about nothing.

Do you have the Castle link?

Hook up the ESC to the computer and reverse the motor there.

I had the same problem with my E-Maxx - I'm assuming XL2 is Castle Creations Mamba XL2.

If not, sorry for confusing the issue.

Al.

Edited by atom3624

tried it again no luck still flashes yellow, already emailed castle creations yesterday just waiting on their reply now. the only thing i can think of is the yellow led flashing means its logging data.

Edited by arogon1235

International purchases, I got in touch with Castle direct.

Not too polite, but the service was spot on and replaced without charge .... then said I was overloading it by overgearing ....and won't replace again!!

Al.