• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas E-Maxx Brushless Edition

Matt B

The truck is now on ebay! Get bidding folks!

Hi guys, up for sale is my brushless E-Maxx, which is a genuine 3908 chassis with the 17mm hexes. I bought it as a roller from a chap who had run it round a gravel car park a few times, and then taken the Castle setup for another project. I've fitted a black XeRun 150A and a Leopard 2000kv 4274 4-pole motor in it's place, which is more than enough for this truck - it runs cool even in the heat of summer! I've only used it a few times since I got it, and with uni and work commitments taking up a lot of my time, it seems silly it sitting there being unused. Since I've owned it I've also put on a set of Badlands on 3.8 Desperado wheels, which have really sharpened up the handling and grip of the truck. I've also fitted a single Alturn servo which is similar in speed to the standard setup, a set of RPM skidplates and a wheelie bar. I've got some new in packet RPM bulkheads and braces for the front and back which I'll include too, as I've not had time to fit them.

The only real negative points on the whole car are the shocks and the shell. The shell has been scuffed a bit, and is a bit cloudy in some spots as a cleaner I used to remove some glue from it has reacted a little. The shocks have one mismatched spring retainer (without a dirt guard) and aren't perfect in terms of holding their oil despite putting alloy caps and all new seals in. I'll chuck in a bottle of oil so you can keep them topped up though.

I've left in my flysky receiver too, so if you run one of those remotes you can quickly bind it to yours and get running it, and I'll include 2 Nanotech 2s LiPo's too. I can't guarantee how well they work as they've been sitting since October, but they should be something to start with. Some pictures:

IMG_6990_zps09994ff9.jpg

IMG_6995_zpsf06d493a.jpg

IMG_6993_zpsec9d25d8.jpg

IMG_6994_zps7e57011f.jpg

IMG_6997_zpsc86ee443.jpg

I'm limited to 5 pictures per post, so check out my photobucket for more pictures of whats included :)

As you can see, it's a very clean and well cared for truck. I've loved owning it but I'm really not going to get the time to use it.

Therefore, I'm asking

Edited by Matt B