• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guy's My first post so i thought I'd show you what I've recently bought for £120, I don't know if I got a bargain or what but it goes like doggy doo doo off a shovel! It's 2nd hand but everything seems in working order, it's my 1st RC nitro car and I know nothing about them so tip's would be gratfuly recived... Cheers all.

www.esato.com/phonephotos/viewphotos.php?pid=6506

Ps. how do I put a photo in this forum frame?

Edited by Lo-couk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Here´s mine

Nice buggy mate :good: bet that lot cost a few pennies lol. Just brought a hn 2007 se myself with a set of the big bore shocks, real nice kit to build. How do you find the shocks? any other bits you recommend doing to it? Oh sorry mate welcome to the forum lol :)

Nice buggy mate :good: bet that lot cost a few pennies lol. Just brought a hn 2007 se myself with a set of the big bore shocks, real nice kit to build. How do you find the shocks? any other bits you recommend doing to it? Oh sorry mate welcome to the forum lol :)

Thax, the new BB are realy good, , I’ve just used them a couple of times but the car is much more forgiven with my mistakes: P

I’ve also bought the car this year, and I still haven’t break anything, yet.

Here’s a site that might interest you - http://www.twf8.ws/php/

It has a lot of info about the Hong Nor and more.

Get some white springs too ;)

Yeah i've got some on order but F in royal mail are really hampering my upgrading!! got a front anti roll bar comin aswell!

1 thing, i've got a Tornado 1500 RX pack, its not very old prob only had about 5 charges through it and i doesn't seem top last long! any ideas on battery life? charge time? is it best to leave it on to flly discharge it before wackin it back on?

Cheers