• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

1st RC car for a long time, i bought a super fighter for my son but use it more than him so his buggy new, then added some 3racing parts, and a dirt motor, im sure santa can bring a buggy for me to

anyway the wee man's buggy

IMG_0314_zps18e1ec14.jpg

IMG_0312_zpsfaa203e3.jpg

1380668_10151936110459329_1457728050_n_z

1375015_10151936110389329_1132889934_n_z

1376553_10151936110504329_1774985551_n_z

1235500_10151947529749329_1533730003_n_z

• Like 2

What a transformation! Can you do a stop-motion video just to prove it's the same chassis lol.

I shall, but for the moment check out my gallery, there's a photo of the clear shell sitting over the Vorza. :)

I shall, but for the moment check out my gallery, there's a photo of the clear shell sitting over the Vorza. :)

Will do pal. I don't doubt it's the same, it's just soooooooooooo different lol. 

Will do pal. I don't doubt it's the same, it's just soooooooooooo different lol.

Yeah I know, it's a rally game body shell which was originally designed to be mounted on an STR8 chassis. I only had to trim the wheel arches a bit, make some body mounts which bolt onto the front shock tower and rear spoiler mount, make a front bumper and change the wheels. Like you say, so different.

Thanks, this is where I bought it from, the wheel base is spot on for the Vorza, but it's tight width wise. I've lowered the car to reduce suspension travel and get the gaps right in the wheel arches. I haven't run it on the road yet but will post a vid when I have.

Tim.

http://www.imodel.fr/carrosseries-18-rally/4395-carrosserie-officielle-citroen-ds3-alex-theuil-stickers.html

I don't know the dimensions of the hyper but if this helps the dimensions of the body are as follows....

Width of body (top of front wheel arches) = 300mm

Width of body (top of rear wheel arches) = 305mm

Wheel base of Vorza = 328mm

Diameter of tyres fitted to Vorza = 110mm

If you need any more details or photos just let me know.

Cheers, Tim.

My Original Avante 2001 I raced back in 1990!

She's just had a set of original decals, front gearbox & parts of the rear gearbox!

Still got my old Speedmaster Silverstar in too! 

oj7n.jpg

7lt4.jpg

• Like 1

My Original Avante 2001 I raced back in 1990!

She's just had a set of original decals, front gearbox & parts of the rear gearbox!

Still got my old Speedmaster Silverstar in too! 

oj7n.jpg

7lt4.jpg

Very nice condition. :)

• Like 1