• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FLM or stock E Maxx chassi?

martin34

Have you got a smart phone? If yes, have you got WhatsApp? If yes, you could always send me the pics and I'll post them. Or just email them to me?

It's better to learn how to do it yourself, but the offer is there if you want it. :)

Cheers Tug.I could e mail a couple of pics as it is now and I will try again to upload some pics again when I get some more bits

Thanks once again mate.I appreciate you putting those pics up for me :thumbsup: .Yep its very shiny lol.Its come along way since my original idea of buying a stock plastic chassi and just bolting my old t maxx front and rear end onto it.Next on the list to buy is the diffs,gearbox,front rpm shock tower and t bones front and rear so I can atleast get it to a roller stage.

Nice sounding project - nice to remove the slipper!!

Al.

I don't have a problem with slippers, it's more to do with removing the weight and added components of a gearbox, they just add more to go wrong. I'm also going to be able to lower the cog slightly, it won't be much lower, but something's better than nowt.

Loosing the gearbox will save loads of weight.would be intersting to see it done as like I say I have never seen it done in a maxx.Well I have in the ue maxx's but they share nothing of the original maxx parts so not realy maxx's