• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

If put together website would people use it?

Snwy

hi all

As name suggests if I put together a rc rally website would people use it or is it just a waste of time?

Let me know

Edited by Snwy

That's an interesting question,i myself may not,but the real proof would be in the pudding as they say eating etc,spose see how many replies you get,but is that just off this forum?

Goldman :030:  :fish:

Edited by goldman

That's an interesting question,i myself may not,but the real proof would be in the pudding as they say eating etc,spose see how many replies you get,but is that just off this forum?

Goldman :030::fish:

I didn't even know there were more forums out there as this is the only one I use personally lol

All you can do is try, if it succeeds well done, if not what have you lost

Yeah suppose wouldn't loose that much really, I'll see what comes around in the next couple of days as to if it's worth it or not

Edited by Snwy

Depends what you want to achieve with the website.

If you are looking at publicing the whole concept of RC Rally, then why not. Do some features on converting common models such as the TTO01 to a rally car. Review some of hte actual kits out there... list some places you can go to see it happen...all that sort of thing

Would be a resource for people interested in giving it a go, or just like rally style offroad cars.

If you are doing the site to get masses of hits and make money off the advertising..well..don;t bother :)

I think if it was well done and had a good range of info on it like Nitroholic said it would probably do alright it's always nice to have a good resource for your hobby. there are plenty of specific sites/forums for various classes/trucks in the rc world, never found one just for Rally based rc.

cool will need people's help with it like helping with resources. Yeah Kat that's what got never thinking about a website as when I tried finding info most of the site were Czech.

Any publicity is good publicity if you can be bother doing it then great for RC Rallying.

yeah exactly hopefully will get more people interested in the sport.

Edited by Snwy

Well there are plenty of sites and forums focussed on other aspects of the hobby, such as drifting, crawling, scale RC, etc, and rally is undergoing a bit of a resurgence at the moment, so yes, I think it would be used. As others have said, try it and see!

yeah I came off facebook bout 6 months ago as was getting harassed by a person once knew, I have looked in on it though an seen what it's all about. just can't like it an post on it lol.

Edited by Snwy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...