• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Baja 5b 2.0 RTR Petrol RC for Sale - Offers welcome

Condor1201

My Baja buggy has had in total less than 10 runs in the last 12 months.The Baja was purchased from new from ModelSport about this time last year and due to the lack of places i can actually run it iv decided that the time has come for me to sell it and use the money on something else.

The Baja has a few upgraded parts such as a set of Hostile MX tyres. Everything is Genuine accept the two exhausts that i have for it, these are Cloned Parts.

The Baja was correctly run in as per the run in instructions from HPI the engine is also warmed up correctly from cold before every run, great care and love has gone in to this Baja, after every run its been cleaned and maintained and generally well looked after.

The Baja has also been mainly run on a grass area.

Included also is two body shells, the original blue shell and a second silver shell that i purchased second hand which is currently used on the buggy. I didn't want the original shell to get any marks on it so only use the Silver shell when running it.

The 2 stroke oil i use is Castrol A747 I highly recommend to continue using this oil.

This Baja is very easy to start and very reliable, it looks fantastic and its massive scale size makes it a joy to work on with ease.

Everything im selling is in full working order and is ready to run, just add your fuel.

What Extra's are Included:

?

FlySky Fs-GT3B 2.4Ghz Controller

Ansmann xbase 2.0 AC/DC multi charger

Switchblade Kill Switch failsafe - Installed/Configured on the Car (A Must Have)

Exhaust Clone Dom (Great Low End Power for Acceleration)

Clone Side Pipe (Great Top End Power Band) Currently on Car - (Caution this pipe is extremely loud-)

Genuine Hostile MX (Hard Compound) Front Tyres (Very Little Wear - As New)

Genuine Hostile MX (Hard Compound) Rear Tyres ( Very Little Wear - As New)

Heavy Duty Outer & Inner lipped Orange Beadlocks

5mm Aluminium Underplate Chassis from Fluid RC

Urber Smoked Windows

Pull Start Cover

Black Shock Socks

RPM Roof Guard

Orange Anodised Quick Release Roll Cage Tubes

Keyboard Stand

Spares Include /Shock Oils/Engine Oil/Spare Airfilter etc...+more.

Due to the Weight and Size of the Equipment im selling this will be a Collection in Person Sale ONLY, Cash would also be a preference to me where possable, please contact me by email or Call me on 07891600924 if you have any questions that need answering.

This Item is listed under ebay (Pictures Available also on Ebay)