• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any scale/crawler enthusiasts near Aberdeen or in Scotland even ?

Pinhas

Hi, I've recently arrived in Stonehaven, Scotland, near Aberdeen... and was wondering if there were any 4x4 RC scale model/crawler enthusiasts out here that would like to meet some time? 

I'm having a hard time finding any other type of RC fans other than racing or flying... 

I have a slightly modified Axial SCX10 with a TAMIYA Toyota Hilux body.

Any good trail spots nearby?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've recently arrived in Stonehaven, Scotland, near Aberdeen... and was wondering if there were any 4x4 RC scale model/crawler enthusiasts out here that would like to meet some time? 

I'm having a hard time finding any other type of RC fans other than racing or flying... 

I have a slightly modified Axial SCX10 with a TAMIYA Toyota Hilux body.

Any good trail spots nearby?

I live in Portlethen, just 7 miles up the road from you, I have just got into the crawler scene as I was a speed freak before that, I still have  my HPI Apache SC ..... but my new toy is now a Axial Wraith ......

Gimme a shout sometime .... PM me actually and I will send you my TXT number.

Graham's the name BTW.

cheers

Hi Graham, 

I'm glad to hear that you're trying out new things...  You won't be disappointed if we find the right locations and trails.

I'll get in touch with you and we can bash around together for a while. 

I am now working on a new project, a "hiper-realistic" (hopefully) Land Rover DEFENDER D90 (GELANDE II) to see if I can hook more "passers by" into scale crawling while I'm out for a run about. People love these things, they just don't know they are available I guess.

My name is Stiva BTW.

Thanks for answering my post!