• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold please close

simon-hpi-rush

Losi mini 8ight, standard radio, esc and motor. Rpm ball cups up front, alloy shocks and alloy front suspension mount. Body shell has some holes made for cooling. Comes with hobbyking lipo charger with mains and battery connectors. 2 x 2s 1800mah lipos, they have tape on them just for protection to keep balance wire away from the centre shaft. Also standard battery included. Chassis has been polished, not perfect condition has scratches and marks (the car has been used). Homemade mudguards on the rear, connectors changed to deans. Also included is a rolling chassis, most parts are there but some pieces missing, also 1 shock eyelet broken. Road tyres never been driven on outside, others tyres are worn from running it on concrete. Also a tub full of parts. I have the original box and instructions. Looking for swaps or

Edited by simon-hpi-rush

Hello mate I have got loads of stuff on the way if you want to do some kind of deal I have got a

hpi savage

Traxxas stampede

Traxxas tmaxx

Hyper 7

2 mardaves

And something else but I can't remember what it is lol

Not really interested in any of those, sorry.