• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Racing in Europe

PurcyP

Howdy all

was talking to my boss today after he had returned from neo and he is going to Italy some point in the new year to take part in the italian job buggy race which looks fun.

but i got to thinking, where in europe can us touring car boys go to for a similar event? would love to travel to a foreign land and race and hell maybe a few of us could all go together 

Apparently the iic uses a handput esc-a tekin gen 2 and gen 2 17.5 motor. This sounds like some serious racing for very good drivers. Not me then!

There's lots of different classes there. That's the spec class. Though most people enter the Stock 17.5 class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

As my wife is from Belarus (part of Russia) I thought it seemed only fair that I showed all what the touring car racing is like there.

They are planning a 2015 championship in St Petersberg, Russia at the moment.

Sadly not close to where my wife is from, but still interesting

http://russiantm.com/

For any UK entrants wishing to enter, you will need a tourist visa and a hotel booked to obtain one if you don't have a Russian Passport.