• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sold! Tamiya M-05

Cabbagey

I've barely had any use of this over the past few months and it's just collecting dust sat here, it's the perfect car for indoor mini racing in the winter. I bought it not long ago, and it's in tip top condition.

It's got all of the vital upgrades to be a very competitive racer, metal shock upgrades, anti-roll bars, saturn 20t brushed motor (front wheel drive doesn't cope well with brushless) and it runs lipo, although some better tyres would make a small improvement. I'm not quite sure if it has any diff or gear hop ups installed, as I've never checked. The chassis is scratched on the bottom, but this happens with every rc you run outdoors.
8LEMkcYl.jpg
20VEje4l.jpg
PovZ6aZl.jpg

It comes with an ansmann w5 2.4ghz rx/tx - the cover has broken off the back but it makes no difference,
QNZlAmdl.jpg
a 2s core rc 4000mAh 20c lipo with deans connector - you need round case lipos like these to fit in the battery tray (pictured above),

a wealth of spares including steering racks, a set of slick wheels and most of the plastic original parts that have been upgraded (hubs etc),
4TaQY5tl.jpg
an unpainted suzuki swift bodyshell, I never got round to painting it and fitting it,
fVXU4adl.jpg
and a fastrax 1/10 carry case to put it all in!
JNDtz0El.jpg

Now on eBay here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tamiya-M05-Race-Spec-RTR-/331019849857

Cheers

Edited by Cabbagey