• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bury bashing spot anyone use it aswel as me?

Rmstu

Hi all just thought I pop along and ask if anyone uses this site, I use this and And another quarry which is pretty cool aswell, all in bury, I'm from Warrington but drive over to bash here.

0e7c38ae-a689-46a2-843b-32e5380146d1_zps

Hope the map pic works, it's opposite Fairfield hospital off castle hill road.

It's pretty cool, it consists of few large hills/jumps, the ground is gravel truggys and MT ok not sure about buggys ill get some pics hopefully this week end, it's a large area and be good for a meet very easy to get to and no big walk with your trucks to set up be good to set a little race track up, it's well out the way of any body aswell.

• 8 months later...

whats the surface is it sandy or shale, i have a 5ive and baja 5b to have a run with. Been on the map and it looks like you can drive quite close as the baja and the 5ive weigh a few kilos

It's a gravel shaley surface it's a old mine I think yea you can her really close you could even start your baja and drive it on pretty much, if you pop on a Sunday let me know I'll come have a look at your baja in action :-).

Stu