• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

despicable minions stole my savage. video added.

Toxic Basher

got mine ordered now, and that does look sweet on the firestorm. Think the minions need booster seats though as they cant see over the dash lol

Edited by Titchie

Just caught this little bugger trying to steal my precious Buggy! I'll show him!

DSC_0223.jpg DSC_0224.jpg

yeah show him !!! take him for a ride in your buggy and smash it up the wall or something at full speed   :030:   :shockingscary:   :sweatdrop:   :harhar:

P.S seen your video of new buggy. it's really fassssst....

Edited by rytis
  • Like 1

toxic, you should make one shell with the purple minion and another one with "stock" minions and then make a video of the purple one chasing the yellow ones :D

Now that's a good idea :)

I've been collecting the smurfs now, I've got 5 of them, think ill grab another shell and stick smurfs on. Smurfs v minions :D

If I was a smurf yes :lol: but anyway had me greasy mitts on your rat rod shell yesterday :)

Might have to buy one myself after seeing yours in the flesh :D

Ah what? Is it done? How's it looking? Was my cutting and filing of a reasonable standard?

FYI, it won't fit over the bumpers, so it's either cut a large chunk of shell or remove bumpers, but leave mounts behind shell for support. This'll require a lot of duct tape to prevent rubbing through the paint.

The smurfs look perfect size I got poppa smurf if you want it I looked everywhere for the minion but you know what 2yr olds are like lol.

Edited by RCbutcher