• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Willashcroft's MST FS-01D VIP

willashcroft

You coming on your own? :o Yeah its lot for me since i aim to go once a week so add on track time and what not its always a ballache. Its a really odd track. You think its easy but royally screws with you. Ill try and get some video of what I mean.

Yup, the people that drift up here do it for fun, I help them out with tyres and stuff, and they enjoy drifting 50/50, in car parks or whatever. They're not as serious about it all, and going down, paying effectively

Who needs a tetsujin light kit? :P

MU6mcqc.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/gXks1dr6ze/

And another one with the new wheels on:

858897_10151758080210662_659228618_o.jpg

Not quite and sleek as beautiful as the little black tetsujin vox though ;) will be interesting to see what you do with it!

The shell looks awesome too, and no FBs, got them in 3mm for my skyline :)

Not quite and sleek as beautiful as the little black tetsujin vox though ;) will be interesting to see what you do with it!

The shell looks awesome too, and no FBs, got them in 3mm for my skyline :)

Unfortunately not :( 

Cheers matey, love your skyline, you just need some dish on those wheels, the 3mm look to have barely any! :(

I know but its a tamiya 190mm shell so anything over 3mm is too wide, so they are as dishy as it's going to get, but I still love it! Bring on the tetsujin light kit!

I know but its a tamiya 190mm shell so anything over 3mm is too wide, so they are as dishy as it's going to get, but I still love it! Bring on the tetsujin light kit!

Oops, i didn't realise, I just thought is was a yokomo/other R34 shell  :whistling:

Any plans for a big gay wing?  :xd:   :thumbsup:

Noo lol its a tamiya r34 nismo z-tune, apparently quite hard to get hold of :P

Oh yer it will be getting a big gay kunnyz wing as soon as soul get some ;)

• 2 weeks later...

who is running the concrete mixer??

would love to see some more piccies of that.

looks like your getting good with the drifter now too will :yes::yes:

Getting there, after all my drifting career on tarmac with T drifts, it's a huge shock to come on or concrete! You should convoy up with us some time, the first 3 visits are free! With power, and refreshments inside also.

The cement mixer is awesome! Drifts amazingly, and can quite easily keep up with normal drifters, haha.

1CLRKO5.jpg

Blackys monster is....well a monster. :) Unique to say the least!

Mannn we want to come up sometime but is their track 100% ready to run on or they still plan a few more things for the surface first?

Getting there, after all my drifting career on tarmac with T drifts, it's a huge shock to come on or concrete! You should convoy up with us some time, the first 3 visits are free! With power, and refreshments inside also.

The cement mixer is awesome! Drifts amazingly, and can quite easily keep up with normal drifters, haha.

1CLRKO5.jpg

I love that thing lol

Blackys monster is....well a monster. :) Unique to say the least!

Mannn we want to come up sometime but is their track 100% ready to run on or they still plan a few more things for the surface first?

The surface isn't quite finished yet, I think we have to wait around 4 months for it to completely set, then put the sealant on it, which should make it super slippery! It's fun at the moment, patches of grippy and slippy spots keeps you on your feet!

The surface isn't quite finished yet, I think we have to wait around 4 months for it to completely set, then put the sealant on it, which should make it super slippery! It's fun at the moment, patches of grippy and slippy spots keeps you on your feet!

Well looking at it, we be doing a trip after the new year so hopefully by then it settles down a bit. :)

thats still one of the very best shells ive seen :yes:  :yes:

i will come up then will in the new year, nothing to run but should be a good day out.

do you know what chassis the mixer is based on mate??