• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hawk's MST ms-01d - New bodyshell finished page 11

b_hawk111

Shell got some track time! And some new wheels ;)

20131030_202356.jpg

20131030_210815_HDR.jpg

20131030_210821.jpg

It looks so good going round the track, better than I hoped it even would so well happy, and the new electrics are wicked, just need to potentially get a new tx as I dont think my old spectrum is precise enough any more :P

got my tetsujin light kit ordered and on its way! the sale of mky old brushless setup should pay for that quite nicely! 

drifted it again last night at WRCC, definatly loving the sensored motor, and this shell is just the nuts! 

got my tetsujin light kit ordered and on its way! the sale of mky old brushless setup should pay for that quite nicely!

drifted it again last night at WRCC, definatly loving the sensored motor, and this shell is just the nuts!

Are the light kits back in stock?

Good choice mate!

Was good to meet you last night :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, didn't realise you were from here!

Mad the amount of people you meet :)

Are the light kits back in stock?

Yep the 14 led strobe ones are back in Stock :)

Oh yer, i wasn't going to go any other way! Wanted one for months anyway haha :P

Just need to see if my plan for the rear light works out now :)

I'll be posting pics asap!

Hahaha nice. My sister for Diwali (indian new years) bought me a gift and guess what it is :P Yup mines due a few days after yours ahahaha

Aha, well I've decided I'm going to do my old shell first, as that needs a bit of shoring up and I'd like to practice first :P and then ill love onto the new one later in the week ;) hopfully then the light kit will have arrived and I can get that fitted and ready too :) quite an exciting few days coming I hope :)

So I got a little white and orange package from Japan today!

20131105_203616.jpg

And a video of the first test with it!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=YA9JQLOdgf4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYA9JQLOdgf4%26feature%3Dyoutube_gdata_player

Can't wait to get it fitted in The Shell :D

Edited by b_hawk111

You are the 2nd or 3rd person today ive seen who got em but none of you have event tested them yet! :o Your video is brokeeeen

Edited by teshi

Mine work ;), just no video yet, as I have two tail light bulbs hanging off (I only have one set of 5mm holes on my buckets - need a pair of 3mm reds) and my backfire leds are just hanging there, Also, I haven't secured all the wiring. Messy. What are you going to use to secure it all?

Aha you see I pre planned and drilled all my buckets out to 5mm,amd added more holes to make it look wicked!

And I'm probably just going to use some aluminium tape to hd the wires in place :)