• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash platinum?

So, have I bought the wrong battery? I can't see the 2878 8400mah on my instructions or anything about the extension kit.

You need the Slash LCG expansion kit which is TRA7426X

Get it here: http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=372846&gclid=COCes_L9iL4CFSoTwwodDbcANA

I had to get a version of it (older type) for my other slash. Thinking about it though, that battery may still struggle to fit due to size needed of 8300mah!

I need to order the expansion kit and esc cooling fan, hopefully the Ultimate and Platinum has the upgraded aluminium bearing adapter - if not, get that too!

Edited by Didski
  • Like 1

Cheers buddy, ordered from msuk. Let's hope it's here for some 3s bashing @ the weekend! Bring on the rain !

Did you get the 3s in the car?

Did you get the 3s in the car?

Just this second fitting it. 3s fits great. BUT, now I need to figure out a way to use my 2s without changing the front clip each time.IMG_20140504_093454133.jpg Edited by Bigjimknickers

My MS bits have arrived - esc fan, spare alu bearing adapter and battery expansion kit. Just need the truck now! :)

Using my other one for now. :)

Well just finished our first bash with the slash, well it ain't a shelfer any more! Lol, its taken a fair bit of abuse today, ram the 2s & 3s til the lvc kicked in & I've gotta say I'm very impressed with it! Scratched to hell now though.

• Like 1

Mine has now had some socks put on, battery expansion done, TQi set-up on phone with other Slash and duct tape to back of shell. Battery on charge to rock n roll!!

0A99C793-7735-4327-AD2B-DBCCC79CBA1F_zps