• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash platinum?

Ok. I manned up & told the missus.

After I got back up I've been informed after the girls room is decorated, carpeted, fully fitted out with new wardrobes, An tv installed I can buy a slash platinum!!

Yay, feels better having permission to spend my money.

• 2 months later...

Agree just get it bought you've been chatting about getting one for ages now.

Bought your Losi then sold it more or less straight away (didn't even use it did you?) as you want a Slash 4x4.

Thanks.

It is done.

Finally!

• Like 2

I've been researching this kings headz motor mount, I can't seem to find if it's worth buying for the lcg platinum?

Also the tekno rc big bone drive shaft, does it function better or is it simply bling?

the mount is 100% worth buying, far far far stronger and beefier than stock, the tekno big bone is much stronger than stock and allows for extra movement with the way the cups are designed, both great bits of kit

Aye, both worth the investment.... Nowt wrong with the stock drive shaft, per se...until you feel the silky smoothness and beefier diameter of the big bone....

I'm off before this gets any more homo-erotic ;)

• Like 1

It isn't in stock on MSUK but it says also that it won't be coming back in to stock. They replacing it perhaps (Traxxas)? I want to get one so I have an ultimate and the slash 4x4 I muck about with the different upgrades myself.

It isn't in stock on MSUK but it says also that it won't be coming back in to stock. They replacing it perhaps (Traxxas)? I want to get one so I have an ultimate and the slash 4x4 I muck about with the different upgrades myself.

I'd personally wait to see how I get on with mine with the duty & the vat then I'd

Go for tower hobbies mate, it's working out a huge saving, just be sure to use there discount codes.

But mines been in customs since the 23rd so that's one bummer.

Yeah, I imported my nemesis 7.7 before selling it on last year. You'll probably pay the 20% vat (hopefully not! ;)) and maybe a fee, should still be less than UK price. I went to Sussex Model Centre today and they are checking stock with Logic RC on Monday and will let me know. I asked for the Slash Ultimate (6807L).

I want the ultimate now though - that's out of stock and says it's not coming back in to stock either!!

Edited by Didski