• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Killswitch for KM002A

fresh_

Hey guys, today I placed my order for my KM002A and wondering what killswitch I should get?

I don't really have a budget just want it to be here as fast as possible

Also, is it okay for me to break in the engine in the back garden without the killswitch or is that not recommended?

The break in without the killswitch should be fine and it also gives you the knowledge your engine is running ok before you fit the killswitch.

There are two main brands we use, killer super bee switch's and switchblade switches. They both do the same job and if you are on a budget I would say the switchblade as its the cheaper of the two.

Message Jolly roger on here, he sells them.

I Would recommend the Switchblade killswitch by (Jolly_rodger_uk) any day of the week :thumbsup: and Fluxster would to ! :).Yeah I reckon you could break it in your back garden but I wouldn't recommend running in any public parks or with people around without a killswitch.Best of luck bud :).

I Would recommend the Switchblade killswitch by (Jolly_rodger_uk) any day of the week :thumbsup: and Fluxster would to ! :).Yeah I reckon you could break it in your back garden but I wouldn't recommend running in any public parks or with people around without a killswitch.Best of luck bud :).

yeah the Switchblade from jolly rodger gets my vote. l payed for it Friday afternoon and received it on Saturday. 

Thanks for the recommendation guys, I'm probably going to purchase one from jolly_rodger_uk

Killer rc super bee gets my vote.

Just like how you can set a low voltage cut off to keep my lipo safe works with 99% of radios and

you can adjust how sensitive the "Glitch" cut out is.Also comes with all the wiring ready done and a new engine stop swith is is realy plug and play.

No soldering to your origanal engine stop switch . And has a handy buzzer so you never forget to turn the car electrics off

• Like 1

I would recommend the switchblade kill switch by (jolly_rodger_uk) any day of the week :thumbsup. Shono would too. :-) lol
  • Like 1

I have switchblades on both my Cars,they are a superb bit of kit,Jolly Rogers a top bloke,as am sure is Killer RC,so whichever you go for, will be fine.,but do get one.

Goldman :030:

I've just pm'd jolly rodger as I need one I just need a decent 3 channel system now I might swap the one out of my trophy flux as for some strange reason it has the hpi 3 channel fitted from new

I've just pm'd jolly rodger as I need one I just need a decent 3 channel system now I might swap the one out of my trophy flux as for some strange reason it has the hpi 3 channel fitted from new

That's the tf-40 ?.Yeah that will work ,Fluxster is currently using that setup :)

• Like 1

just don't see the point spending more on something that does the same thing 

in regards to the killer bee your not just paying for the killswitch.

it also acts as a regulator for lipo or life batteries which many people are starting to use now and you can also set up a basic light kit with it.

so yes