• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Time to choose my 2nd car!

munch

5 weeks ago I bought my first RC car HPI Trophy 4.6 Truggy.

Since then I've used it around 3/4 times per week at a local park and am starting to feel like I need something faster so decided to ask you guys for your opinion!

I would like nitro/petrol as I love the sound they make so electric isn't really an option. Maximum budget for now is around

Edited by munch

Look in the petrol section there are countless threads about KM's, more to the point very recent threads. Basic searching on the website is your best starting point.

You are coming across as more and more of a knob recently. Why bother with the snide comments, it really achieves nothing.

If you haven't anything constructive to say, maybe consider not posting anything

• Like 1

The KM 002 is getting good feedback. It comes with nylon plastics, these are RPM copies, so flex instead of snapping. The rest of the car is reasonable for a clone and is basically RTR from the box. Just upgrade what you break.

You know this is only 2wd?

I see you mention that you are looking for something faster. Bear in mind then, that largescale isn't necessarily quicker than 1/8 or even 1/10 in some cases. If speed is what you are after, maybe a smaller, higher-spec car might get you more MPH for your money?

I see you mention that you are looking for something faster. Bear in mind then, that largescale isn't necessarily quicker than 1/8 or even 1/10 in some cases. If speed is what you are after, maybe a smaller, higher-spec car might get you more MPH for your money?

The big stuff is deceptively fast though. They just don't look it.

• Like 1

No doing a bl Baja for eight hundred sheets....

...although you could get a lightning-quick 1/8th for that money!