• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers @ Ridewell Stockton 11th August

perruzo

I will be popping down with family for the day. A know a don't know any of yas but sounds like a good day.

Yeah its gonna be a great day, plenty of things to keep you occupied even if you aren't doing the bash display.

come to one of the weekly bash's mate :) trade Baja parts haha

Come to Ridewell. :whistling: whats trading parts got to do with it anyway? :offtopic: Classified section is calling..... B)

Yeah its gonna be a great day, plenty of things to keep you occupied even if you aren't doing the bash display.

Come to Ridewell. :whistling: whats trading parts got to do with it anyway? :offtopic: Classified section is calling..... B)

Yeh i meant to get to know people mate, we have good crack, swap bits make friends... Probably put him off now with ya rule book

• Like 3

Yeh i meant to get to know people mate, we have good crack, swap bits make friends... Probably put him off now with ya rule book

Rule book? what rule book? don't quite get what you are saying :asleep:

Anyway back to the big event this thread is all about - RIDEWELL :thumbsup:

If anyone else is wanting to come and do the display get your name down quick as i need to submit the names of the drivers in a few days. You cannot drive in the arena otherwise i'm afraid. (and these are site rules, they were not taken from the non existent NEB rulebook :xd: )

Rule book it's an organised event for the police common sense is what we need ..

And yeah name for the drivers on the day would help guys so if your going just say and you get added to the drivers list simples .

• Like 1

If preferred - just pm me your real names, and also what car/scale you plan on running. Just so largescale guys run together, small scales run together etc etc. Once i have the attendees confirmed i will do a sorta rota so that everyone gets a bash at showing off in the arena.

If preferred - just pm me your real names, and also what car/scale you plan on running. Just so largescale guys run together, small scales run together etc etc. Once i have the attendees confirmed i will do a sorta rota so that everyone gets a bash at showing off in the arena.

I should also be there tarquin Suggett (sug) :)

• Like 1

Tarquin do you have something to drive? thought your nikko was dead atm? :D

What cars are you bringing Carl? Large or small lol

Baja 5b mainly but might have an ansmann SC 1/10 and lunchbox 1/12

Tarquin von namby pamby basher will have a very warm losi from spending most it's time in a glass case :P

• Like 1

Baja 5b mainly but might have an ansmann SC 1/10 and lunchbox 1/12

Tarquin von namby pamby basher will have a very warm losi from spending most it's time in a glass case :P

Oh she's very cosy in there bless her. I had her over the field near me last sat and shredded the bearings on the clutch bell carrier but all sorted now so she's back in the case till this comes about. :)

Ok guys we have now reached our driver limit, anyone else please come along for the show and to support the club, but you won't be able to do the bash display I'm afraid.

Muck - can you pm me your name to add to the driver list.

I will post up the times & what we would like to do later on.

Cheers

Chris

Sorry but i'm gonna have to give this one a miss, The wife is at work till 11:30 and by the time she gets home and I get sorted and drive down it's gonna be about 1:00 if not later :(