• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers @ Ridewell Stockton 11th August

perruzo

Well guys at the invitation of Cleveland Police - North East Bashers are attending the Ridewell show at Preston Park, Stockton. We are gonna do a couple of 30minute bash displays/demo's in the centre arena, and will also have a club stand/stall to display & show off some of those shiny shelfers and promote our club & hobby.

Looks to be a great all round day out for all the family, there will be various display teams and stunts etc going on throughout the day. On site food wagons etc etc. Its free entry to the show.

As cybermenace is away on hol topping up tan once again, Chris - viper96 has kindly offered to assist with the organising.

As the arena isn't big enough for everyone to go out at the same time we are planning to break the 30minutes sessions into two 15min displays, or three 10min displays so that as many people as possible can show off their cars and driving skills. Anyone having a bash will also be expected to help out with marshalling when not driving. Everyone takes their turn. Space is limited so let us know soon if you are gonna attend.

Probably do a bit of racing around the arena, speed runs, jumping - and jumping over scrap 1:1 cars.... :D

We also have a pro photographer kindly coming along to take some decent pics of the event.

So who is interested in helping out and putting on a show? Please get involved or just come along for the day out if you don't fancy busting ya baja/flossi in front of thousands of people biggrindance.gif

Let us know if any questions or queries

Cheers

Chris

Definates

perruzo
viper96
jasjab
steven370
the proc
Windeaze
hazy2010
dingo55

oodboo

totalpotato

smithy1

Possibles
The Trooper
Howie87
Overhandzeus
Sug1

Preston Park Museum and Grounds
Yarm Road,
Eaglescliffe,
STOCKTON-ON-TEES,
TS18 3RH

http://binged.it/1aly91k

Edited by perruzo
  • Like 1

Guys just as a reminder as this is a public event with a crowds anywhere from 10 people to thousands of people. So anyone running large scale must be using a kill switch. Also we will be testing all kill switch's prior to running.

Edited by Viper 96

I know I said I couldn't make it Chris as its me wedding week but might be able to swing it :)

Just postpone the wedding fella I'm sure the future Mrs Sug will understand :D

I will be there and i wil be the team smash ya car to sh it as per normal could i jump my car through the scrappers driver and passanger window would look class would just get a tunsen tip on me tbone job done

Sorry but its a no - i wanted to go though the back window but the police are removing all glass from the cars for health & safety reasons :yawn:

nice, just arround the corner from me, if i can help in any way let me know.

cheers bud :thumbsup:

Count me in.

Another basher on board :thumbsup:

Im game and my name is already down so thats cool ;-)

You said you were gonna attend on the original baja forum thread, cheers mate

I know I said I couldn't make it Chris as its me wedding week but might be able to swing it :)

You need to get your priorities right mate, surely Ridewell is more important than a wedding :whistling:

I am so gutted I can't make this event but hopefully you guys have an awesome time showing off in front of the crowds and the POLICE of all people .

Well guys since we had to cancel Sunday the next NEB bash is going to be at the show so get your names down guys and turn up and put on a show for the police ;)

I will be popping down with family for the day. A know a don't know any of yas but sounds like a good day.

come to one of the weekly bash's mate :) trade Baja parts haha

• Like 1