• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

any meets round west midlands area? ANYONE ?!

rytis

Perry park is just a public park. No one bothers you just do what your doing as it quite big. As for sutton ive never been myself but i know its been a hot spot for bashers for years. P.s anyone been to cannon hill park?

Im good for sunday but dont wana go to far...ashmore , netherton or perry park looks ok

Would b good if a group meet happen.open for suggestion on these places prob be 10-10,30 start

to avoid bikes

so far me and rytis, im defo out sunday prob be netherton track 

Dudley wood road netherton if comin off saltwells road its second left into the carpart then it rite infront of you

Edited by mr nice

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I live in London, but coming back to Brum this weekend. Is anyone going anywhere to bash? It is bank holiday, so whole weekend for it? I'm in Edgbaston, but happy to drive to wherever if there are good spots.

Pav

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oldish thread but im up for ashmore park. I live 5 minz away. Me and my mate will come. Both got hyper 7's. Anyone???

me and another lad from he forum met up today for the first time, were both from the west midlands. I'm from tettenhall and he is from wombourne if you want to meet up anytime?

i have a hyper 7 and a hpi trophy and he has a slash and a old t-maxx.

would be good to get a couple more people together, and have a weekly meet up?

• 2 weeks later...