• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East Bashers @ South Shields Beach 16/6/13

Carl160180

Gaz ya gotta link to the side pipes in the uk mate a can only find hk ??

A cant see any like bill, fairly cheap from Hk like mite be worth it.

Less than half the price of he "proper" ones!

Edited by biggaz

A cant see any like bill, fairly cheap from Hk like mite be worth it.

Less than half the price of he "proper" ones!

Yea I will order one next week then I won't miss the post while I'm away had to order shock piston set today checked me shocks over and found one smashed to bits no wonder its bottoming out bad should be mended for the beach :)

Hay lads seems as im away on hol and on fone i cannit really rake the net im after a castle creations mamba max pro system with a 5700kv motor esc combo somewhere from the uk would be best due to warranty and that im just after the above system not the cheaper sidewinder system

Id probably check your needles are at stock first. 1 1/2 high 1 1/4 low turns out.

Let us know how it goes ;)

Needles were spot on had to adjust L needle in 8th/16th just to get it to idle ok is that ok? Haven't took it out for spin yet as I'm babysitting but starts ok and idles ok and kill switch works

• Like 2

Bit of a random question but has anyone got a spare goat I could borrow? My lawn is getting a bit out of hand:

IMAG1920_zps1c303925.jpg

If not a goat then a badass strimmer? Used to be a landscape gardener so I'm pretty handy with the big petrol ones.

Bit of a random question but has anyone got a spare goat I could borrow? My lawn is getting a bit out of hand:

IMAG1920_zps1c303925.jpg

If not a goat then a badass strimmer? Used to be a landscape gardener so I'm pretty handy with the big petrol ones.

S h i t t e s t landscape gardener ever?

Well got some new shock socks air filter cover and windows to fit which ill be taking to work tomoz to try and do a template on cnc and hopefully start knocking them out

Sounds interesting ;)

guys, how does the size of the layshaft gear (the one that drives the diff) effect the top end / acceleration ??

i.e is smaller less top end or more top end.

cheers

guys, how does the size of the layshaft gear (the one that drives the diff) effect the top end / acceleration ??

i.e is smaller less top end or more top end.

cheers

Should be bigger more top end

Edited by biggaz

That's why I don't do it anymore :)

Nah, I had my own team and drove all over Nottingham, was mint. The winter came so I got a job in IT instead.

Aye a wouldnt mind doin that, havnt really got a problem with working outside in winter lol!! Nee choice