• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

I have the gurt wing on mine, I think i prefer the bat wing that I have on my m8 but until I get a good chance to try it out I cant say for certain. I think i have mounted my gurt abit too far back so I will try it and change positions if I need to.

Looking good btw, I like most of phat shells so it will be good to see how it looks painted :)

Yeah, would be good to see the paint job once done.

I've decided I will go for the emb-1 rtr, and spec up over next couple of months. I'll have a search round for that gurt wing, gotta start making an upgrades list ;)

Mine started life as the rtr and I was lucky enough to get it and a nearly full alloy rolling chassis with it for cheapness, I swapped chassis and added carbon towers but to do this I needed to buy some parts as the composite towers dont have the right bits to fit the alloy or carbon towers and they where missing from the roller that came with it, the only other part on mine that remains rtr are the rear shocks as the front came with the alloy ones already on.

Here's mines all packed in with trackstar esc and nanotech 2.25 65-130 burst.. This wee car is fast and well balanced.. Not 1 flip yet and thats on grippy tarmac.. Posted Image

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have painted the outside of the standard shell matt black and green just now because i need to make a slight mod to get the optimus shell on as theres not much room inside... Lol, got my mew bumper fitted aswell and the gurt wing will be getting fitted and done black and also black wheels Posted Image

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• Like 1

They come standard for the fronts in the kit, I have them on mine too but never ran with the standard dog bones in, they will never be lost either if the end pops out from the cup as they are fitted into the diff cups. U can use them front or back there the same lengths.

The shell choice is one that needs considering if your mounting the esc on the top deck, I have a 60a esc that I am going to fit into the casing from the stock esc just to keep the space free but when I get my sons kit I will have to look at mounting the esc next to the motor as I only have spare esc with the higher cooling fins on unless I shim the body mounts to make it sit higher on the car, I might nick the spare pinions that come with it too lol he wont know ;)

O and I have a t bone for my m8 now instead of the rpm one, far better protection.

Si

Edited by silone74
  • Like 1

I found T bone racing to send things fast, both bumpers for the emb and the m8 came within a week of ordering infact  when I ordered the m8 one I couldn't believe how fast it came I wondered what it was when the postie gave it to me lol.

• Like 1

Looks very good indeed  :yes: , I have mounted the gurt around the same position on mine but I am thinking of moving it forwards abit, have you ran it with it in that position?

Si

Mine wheelies off the throttle almost every time if I gas it lol I need the wheelie bar that t bone sell. I have put some carbon wrap all around the back of the wing to try and protect it a little.

They look cool, I think I will try and make something before I buy one though or alter the gearing to keep it on the ground abit more

LOL my m8 started to get like that and then I bought the emb have been quite good in not going too mad with stuff but theres still time :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

On lc racing facebook page they have released a new servo for the emb, I tried to link it on here but on phone and it wont do it, also softer springs I just hope shumacher will get the hop up parts in as they dont have the alloy parts that where released in yet

Si