• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Shumacher lc racing EMB-1

silone74

1 minute ago, capri-boy said:

Ooo that's nice. Price hike but still relatively cheap.

£10 for a shell is insanely cheap, especially as all the Phat Bodies shells are hand crafted - not CAD!

• Like 1

Yes, just fitted one of the Turbo shells, and it is good quality, broke a gurt wing this week though so orders a couple and have just added this new shell as well, always good to have a spare, and it seems as if there is a bit more room too.

15 minutes ago, c0sie said:

£10 for a shell is insanely cheap, especially as all the Phat Bodies shells are hand crafted - not CAD!

It is cheap, but a little hike from the preceding ones. I've ran turbo bodies on all my EMBs but switched from gurt wings to whatever the LHS had cheapest for 1/10. 

• Like 1

I have the original Truggy wing back on now, I think it’s Nylon, so a bit stronger.

its white, can these be painted does anyone know?

6 minutes ago, c0sie said:

I've asked the question - once I find out I'll let you know

Great minds, I also asked them😀

Found this guy in the USA who makes a few option parts for the LC Cars, postage as always from the states is high, perhaps if there is enough interest in any of these parts we could contact him for a deal.

I have ordered one of the Carbon Draglink, so will let you know how it goes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EACEngineering?campaign_label=proteus_transaction_guest_buyer_notification_v2&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=proteus_transaction_buyer_notification_010170_239793797795_0_0&utm_medium=email&utm_content=&email_sent=1593123939&euid=0sDdT-tr4ykEWXd4Etr7jZkMPIn8&eaid=867566196518&x_eaid=69d9360e97

2 hours ago, Ag100 said:

Found this guy in the USA who makes a few option parts for the LC Cars, postage as always from the states is high, perhaps if there is enough interest in any of these parts we could contact him for a deal.

I have ordered one of the Carbon Draglink, so will let you know how it goes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EACEngineering?campaign_label=proteus_transaction_guest_buyer_notification_v2&utm_source=transactional&utm_campaign=proteus_transaction_buyer_notification_010170_239793797795_0_0&utm_medium=email&utm_content=&email_sent=1593123939&euid=0sDdT-tr4ykEWXd4Etr7jZkMPIn8&eaid=867566196518&x_eaid=69d9360e97

He is looking in to getting postage costs down for UK deliveries, he is on the lc racing Facebook groups with updates regularly about his products, let's hope he can get the postage down because at the moment it is almost the same price as the parts.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, silone74 said:

He is looking in to getting postage costs down for UK deliveries, he is on the lc racing Facebook groups with updates regularly about his products, let's hope he can get the postage down because at the moment it is almost the same price as the parts.

Ok, I’m not on Facebook, but that’s good to hear, agreed on the postage, but you could Easily spend £25 on a night out, and on the basis I’m not going anywhere, I thought I would give it a go.

always interested in any other parts for these, there does seem to be a bit more interest, just need to find a track near me where I can run it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ag100 said:

Ok, I’m not on Facebook, but that’s good to hear, agreed on the postage, but you could Easily spend £25 on a night out, and on the basis I’m not going anywhere, I thought I would give it a go.

always interested in any other parts for these, there does seem to be a bit more interest, just need to find a track near me where I can run it. 

That is true, I have spent on hop ups on all my mini's, I think if postage can be reduced he has some decent parts and the mini racing is having a resurgence it would seem, if you search for the micro racing uk forum it has stated back up, I can't post the link it is against this forums rules.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, silone74 said:

That is true, I have spent on hop ups on all my mini's, I think if postage can be reduced he has some decent parts and the mini racing is having a resurgence it would seem, if you search for the micro racing uk forum it has stated back up, I can't post the link it is against this forums rules.

Yes, I’m on there too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Awesome!  Mine arrived today, so will have a look through the paint supply over the weekend and see if any inspiration jumps out.

Had to cut quite a bit of front and back, more so the the Turbo body, but it fits really well, just using Velcro too, instead of the clips. Look forward to seeing what you come up with😀