• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Deafty

Losi Micro SCT 1:24 scale.

BACK UP FOR SALE DUE TO NON PAYMENT.

For sale I have a barely used Losi sct micro.  She is in great condition.  I have changed the cars battery connector to a mini Lst connector to accomodate the included 2x Turnigy 300mah Lipos.

The stock Battery has not had the connector changed but will include a spare connector for you.

I also will inlcude a brand new unopened HK 10amp esc. & equally new unused micro digital servo.

You will only need your rx + a 1:32 scale brushless motor (currently on sale at MSUK :) ) If you wish to upgrade to brushless.  To be honest she is fast enough with the uprated lipos :)

Otherwise she is fully RTR as is, comes with all accessories, spare pinions, stock Tx, manual + original packaging.

Included stock charger is rated only for stock battery.  You will need a lipo charger if you wish to use the included uprated batteries.

EDIT:// Price drop.  I am asking for 50 pound all in (no fees) delivered to your door.

15052013495_zpsd283eeb6.jpg

Note Body clips are included but not shown

75f55dbe-24db-434a-8d5d-9ae69c5b7347_zps

15052013499_zps16ebd0d1.jpg

15052013502_zpsfd6f89b8.jpg

15052013513_zpsc7b44758.jpg

(Please note:// Hotbodies TX is not included)

15052013515_zps790b8e8a.jpg

Brand New Micro Servo for a BL conversion

15052013508_zps8bb9dc36.jpg

Unopened 10a HK ESC Brand new

15052013506_zpscc1f8245.jpg

15052013516_zpsb609bf61.jpg

Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer.

Thanks For looking :)

Edited by Deafty

Good question.

After doing some online research I found that the RX actually has good range,  I had her over 30m without glitchin.  However in order to achieve this I needed to use a different TX.  (the Hotbodies one pictured above).  I just just swapped the TX crystal :)

For whatever reason the Losi stock TX is crap.  (same with the Bl version)

Most would throw in their 2.4ghz rx and go from there but what I did worked a treat :)

I can probably include the Hotbodies TX but postage will likely be affected.

Edited by Deafty

I have responded to both of you :)

Please post here if you are unable to correspond via PM.

I have no idea if my inbox is full or not.  (I do need to keep some converstions :()

Edited by Deafty

I'm sorry fella, but I feel your last post is misleading to other readers.  As in your offer is a very low one.  So lets say they are available at that price.  Your offer still leaves me with less than 1/3rd of that 80.  Even less if I take into account the easy 10 pound worth of new unused included items.

Where have you seen them for 80 pound?  Please provide a link.  MSUK does not sell them.

Please do not forget I am paying postage and fees.

NB:// Please keep negotiations between PM'S as per forum rules.  Thankyou.

I'm sorry fella, but I feel your last post is misleading to other readers. As in your offer is a very low one. So lets say they are available at that price. Your offer still leaves me with less than 1/3rd of that 80. Even less if I take into account the easy 10 pound worth of new unused included items.

Where have you seen them for 80 pound? Please provide a link. MSUK does not sell them.

Please do not forget I am paying postage and fees.

NB:// Please keep negotiations between PM'S as per forum rules. Thankyou.

Ill send you link via pm mate when I get home as I saved it in my ipad

Thankyou for the link.  Price is adjusted to 50 pound including fees + postage and brand new unoppened extras.

May I remind all of you this is in near new condition and is effectively less than 1/2 the price mentioned in the above link.

Flysky may be a tad big.  I don't know those dimensions sorry.

The Losi micro series uses a 1pce board with rx and esc in 1. Including the BL version.  Stock servos are a 5 pce wire.  Meaning a replacement servo will have to be Losi's overpriced 1

Or  With the included new std 3 wire (digital) servo and BL esc your rx should fit.  As well as upgrades or replacements will be easier :)

I was planning on using my old accoms rx.

I will check now and edit this post :)

Edit://  Well imo that's a squeeze :( but do able in a BL setup.

Are you intending on going BL with it?

Even with a new BL kit you would need to swap out all the electrics to accomodate your TX. Due to the 1 pce ESC Rx and 5 wire servo :(  It will not bind.  Losi has played a hand with these models.

Edited by Deafty

I will check now and edit this post :)

Edit://  Well imo that's a squeeze :( but do able in a BL setup.

Are you intending on going BL with it?

Even with a new BL kit you would need to swap out all the electrics to accomodate your TX. Due to the 1 pce ESC Rx and 5 wire servo :(  It will not bind.  Losi has played a hand with these models.

Wasn't planning on doing as it'll end up getting pricey.

Think I'll just look for the Mini, cheers bud :thumbsup: