• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao OFNA Hyper 9e - Complete Kit & Spares

Nick280

Hello,

I've not been around for a while as I haven't had the time to put into this hobby and 12 months has past so I think I maybe should be selling up.

I had only just bought this Hyper 9e buggy when I seemed to be over taken by time, I was always on the back foot and simply didn't get time to use it. It has been used once to see what it was like after I put it together and one more time in aggression. Both times on grass, no gravel, no tarmac hence no scratches on the under side. The only mark is a bit of paint crack where my mate thought he'd christen it for me, let me say, some choice words were said >:-(

The buggy was built with Hobby Wings Xerun 150A speed Controller which is pretty impressive, loads of setting, PC link up and handy mobile tuner box. This is coupled to Hobby Wings Muscle motor, the KV1800 4274. The steering is controlled with a Savox 1256 Titanium gear servo and the hand controller is an Ansmann 2.4Ghz W6 3 Channel radio complete with a spare receiver to fit to your second car.

Included in the sale of this buggy is 2x sets of wheels, never used. 1 set are Proline racing wheels with Proline Badlands fitted, the other set are a non branded wheels with racing cut slicks fitted. There are also and hand full of batteries which include 2x Team Overland 2s 6.5amp 25-50c batteries, 2x Turnigy Nano-Tech 3s 5amp 40-80c batteries and 2x unused Turnigy Nano-Tech 3s 4amp 40-80c batteries. All fitted with Deans apart from the unused which still have there supplied connector fitted.

The battery tray on the car has been modified to fit the 6s set up but I also have a new standard tray which is included and you can fit it of required.

This buggy is practicably brand new and is an awesome tool.

In addition, there is also the standard rear wing in white (High Down Force) and another rear wing in Yellow (High Down Force (Not pictured)), both included.

All the manuals for the buggy, hand controller & speed controller, spare sticker kit, yellow shock socks, motor pinion gears (high speed pinion should allow a +60 mph pass) and the odd bits that come with the kit like allen keys, plastic bits (???), shock oil etc.......

I'm asking

Edited by Nick280

Hello again,

Just to save any confusion, I'd just like to add that this is a genuine Hobao Electric car like the one in the link below, not a nitro conversion.

http://www.marionvillemodels.com/rc-shop/CML-HoBao-Hyper9e-4WD-18th-Scale-Electric-Racing-Buggy-Kit_HBM9_EL.html

Thanks,