• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Xray XB4

.AJ.

Yep and my money is to do what I want with, this is a hobby at the end of the day ;)

If you want the best 4wd 1/10th then the XB4 ticks all the box's

Was a joke mate. I think you missed the irony of the comment ''buy right buy once'' when you have so many different build threads of different rc's.
  • Like 1

Anyway who cares about how many build threads I have, just shows my love for RC :lol:

Right my transponder turned up today, it's the new PTX NS from MRT, it's a hybrid transponder so will work on all timing systems including the new RC4

f4790581e3ffc57c42b746f488780c37_zps3938

:)

Yea that's the idea, this is the same as Mylaps "Harry" but was a lot cheaper

I wish those were released before I bought 2 "Harry's". As it turned out they came out 2-3weeks after :censored:

Yea the Mylaps is a bit expensive, MRT have some cracking trade in deals at the moment, half price with trade in and a seconded cloned tranny for half price, so it's possible to get 2 NS's for

Quick race report from tonight at SHRCCC

Heat 1 - 2nd

Heat 2 - 6th

Heat 3 - 3rd

Heat 4 - 4th

Qualified 10th overall which gave me position 1 in the B Final, was leading the B for around 3 laps when I made a mistake and 2nd place caught me up on the staight, we locked wheels and the car flipped out and unlucky for me I broke a diff cup and had a DNF :(

Overall I was really pleased with my driving and the car, shame I messed up a little in heat 2, if I hadn't I would have made the A Final.

Plenty to work on but had a great time at an awesome club :)

Edited by .AJ.

I do still like bashing but I do get bored quickly when there's no-one to have some banter with like you get in the pits when racing.

100% that :thumbsup:

Must admit, I do like the look of the XB4, and it's on my list of contenders for next season (when I'm planning to run both 2wd and 4wd), but you're having a few issues with it atm. Hope you ge them sorted soon.

• Like 1

100% that :thumbsup:

Must admit, I do like the look of the XB4, and it's on my list of contenders for next season (when I'm planning to run both 2wd and 4wd), but you're having a few issues with it atm. Hope you ge them sorted soon.

My plan is to stick with 2wd this season to learn the ropes then possibly switch to 4wd next season. There's no way I'll be able to race 2wd and 4wd off road. I still race Mardave GT12 and Spec class touring cars. The off road buggy and touring cars are raced on the same day at my local club.

haha at the Scottish Championship round we all given a "talk" before the race about racing behaviour, it was all so very serious. In qualifying we where to let faster people through, which is fair enough. And in the finals we could defend our position within reason :thumbsup:

I was asked to change my tyres, I didn't know your where only aloud to run Schumacher or Ballistics at the rear, you could run what you want at the front. Luckily a fellow member lent me a set of wheels/tyres for the day as I only have Dboots.

A might switch to them once I've worn out my current one, it'll help the buggy drive the same way when I race in a Scottish Championship round again. There's one on the 7th July but it's my girlfriends birthday on the 6th so might not make it.